Reviews for Chasing Number 9125
moongazer7 chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
mostly just descriptions the fight seemed decent. smoothly written too. and, I enjoyed it.

the chapter was definitely very gripping.
moongazer7 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Mainly what you have to work on is description it’s detracting from the story somewhat and would make it more helpful.

Interesting plot. Maybe you can do flashback seens of when people have been killed and harmed because she made friends and the scientists came after her.

looking foward to read the next chapter though.
moongazer7 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This story is petty darn good, getting in to it is not hard. Even though it could do with work. You just got me enthralled in it. Anyhow it’s a interesting plot too.

I love how you use the word it haha and their numbers. That is interesting. The fact that she is not perfect and nearly gets caused or is trapped is a good start.

So, you seemed to have a great intro and setting the scene it was really clear. The story seems kind of interesting though you might want to explain the setting. What kind of organization was this? As a person who studied medicalish sciences for a year, you learn about ethics and you learn how you aren’t allowed to do stuff like this. Did mankind corrupt? Did scientist organization boards get out of control?

Also, I see youdescribed the floor well but nothing much else. Describe things a little more. What was the man who kicked her awake look like? Did she know him? was he a terrible guy, a regular one or considered nice where he was? How about the hallway was there anything special on the doors? Room numbers designs plaques?

In your story make sure you keep on describing who was the scientists. Did they look like anything interesting, described what they were waring especially the ones close to her. How about the head scientist you singled out?

Notes: on feelings
And Ooooo, nice she gets trapped I was so cheering for her. Oh god no they are going to kill her!

Ooo, and she escapes. I thought she might have some ability to fly hahaha! But interesting and wow! That was a close call with the scientist trying to grab her back. Good save from her though

Nice end of chapter there.
Watercatcher7984 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Thanks so much for updating! I've been waiting for this one forever. I really like this, although I did have to go back and read the last chapter 'cause I couldn't remember, XD!
ceblovely17 chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
awesome story! keep up the good work!
TheMidnightMoonlight chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
And... Bookending. I know its not the end of the story, but you brought up a point made earlier in the story. The boy. He obviously seems to know a bit more about G.E.O. than he's letting on, but doesn't seem to be too willing to share this information. Nice.
SapphireDragonHeart chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
"As he ran off, I noticed two hand-prints burned into his singed into his back."
In this sentence did you mean burned into his back, or singed into his back?
Psychotic15 chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
It as worth the wait. Impressive chapter. Can't wait for the next!
Watercatcher7984 chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
FINALLY! It was a great and not to mention a long awaited chapter.
Watercatcher7984 chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Love the story so far, it seems promising!
TheMidnightMoonlight chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Agh! Nuuu! Cliffhanger! But good chapter.
Psychotic15 chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Such a short chapter, but it was descriptive and a pleasant read. Update soon; maybe a little longer next time lol. ;)

Oh, and I wanted to thank you for taking the time out and reviewing my story. I greatly appreciate it. :D
SapphireDragonHeart chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
I'm guessing she doesn't know what letters are which because she forgot from her past life. Past life as in before she became an experiment, not like she died or something.
TheMidnightMoonlight chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
Ooh... Tsk tsk... Stealing from labs. Not a very nice thing to do. Unless, y'know... The lab has genetically mutated you and us currently hunting you down... Interesting chapter. I like, and I shall await the next.
SapphireDragonHeart chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Where did she get all those pennies?