Reviews for The Virgin Lady
M.L.Sia chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Oh, wow. This is a great start!
skye real chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Oh I am in love with Damian! Such a hot stud. I wouldn't mind being kidnapped by him. Angel and I should trade places :-) lol
The Phoenix Girl chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
I just love Damian and Angel's relationship :) they're the most adorable couple ever :D
Great chapter :)
Author Leigh Songstad chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I love Karen Moning's Highlander series and you write a lot like her! I can't imagine writing with an accent, lol but you do it well.
luvsAstrongHEROINE chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
ian's a bardy liar. lol. too cute.
Isabella Marie878 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oh my god! how intriguing is this story! I so can't wait to read the rest of this story. Just lovely!
victoria03 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
hi :)

i adore Angel. She is really sweet. Not to mention Damian.
Even though you made Steven and Selena seem very nice to her, a man should never do that to a woman. Plus i think he is disrespecting Selena as well, being married to somebody else.
I wish Angel could fall out of her daze with Steven sooner and realize that Damian has all the qualities she is looking for in man .
I cant wait for the next chapter:)

Kisss,
Vic
Ney13 chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
I'm amazed:) I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what 'ken' means. Help?
The Phoenix Girl chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
This chapter was so good! I didn't want it to end! Keep up your amazing work :)
SaberRose27 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Ok, I'll be the biased reader since I'm like, your best friend lmao. Like I always tell you...your writing is awesome! The depth and story are all there...the only thing that needs minor fixing is the grammar. Other than that, great story so far and I'm so glad you're sticking to the language of the time. Awesome! Can't wait till the next chapter :)
bandgeek1688 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
ooh, I'm really enjoying this story so far; I have a weakness for stories set in Scotland with a rugged highlander as the male leader since I studied abroad there in college. Scotland is one of my favorite places!

Damian sounds juicy, hahah. I'm interested in learning more about his character and who he is, and what will happen as Angel gets steadily more pregnant. I'm excited for your next update!
LcT514 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Love the interaction between Angel and Damian. Ahh it's too early but I can totally imagine the silly bantering and cuteness between them. Eagerly waiting for your next chapter to come out
Farisle chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I really like this story so far. Can't wait for the next update :)
Ney13 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I notice that you keep using 'woman' as plural. Woman is singular and women is plural.
"Ye believe everyone should have love, and yet ye sacrifice ye're chance to find it so ye're husband can have it with a mistress." Damian looked at her like he just didn't understand and looked back to his writing. "Ye're" should be "yer." "Ye're" is you are, and "yer" is showing possession. In the sentence you are showing possession of the word chance. You use it again, saying "Ye're bed," just a few sentences later. "I'm sorry lass but 'tis the only way. I'll remove the cloth as soon as ye're out of screaming distance." You used it correctly here
"No, he would use the carriage, and they would have to use the back roads, so they could attract as little attention as possible." When you use the word attract here, it makes it seem like you want them to have attention, but then you say you don't want attention.
Besides a few grammatical errors-I saw a few sentences that didn't have periods at the end-another good chapter.
Okay, and now I want to apologize for sounding overly harsh. This story has kicked in my editorial side for some reason. (Which is really good because I haven't ever really reacted to a story like this before.) Um, it really is good so I don't want you to think that I'm being overly critical. I just like to help authors become better, and I hope others will do the same for me. So thanks for reading my critical reviews!:D
Ney13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Okay, so first of all, I noticed that you put the prologue and chapter 1 together. You should always put them in separate chapters, so you don't confuse readers.
You have enormously large paragraphs, which is really daunting and hard for some readers to read (ie: issues with seeing, ADD). Go through and make sure the beginning of the paragraph has something to do with the end of the paragraph. If it doesn't, you need to fix it.
A lot of the paragraphs had speaking lines at the beginning, and then you go off with details not connected to the line. Because they are not related, you need to separate them. You tend to squish things in. Um, only thing you have to do to fix this is when the speaker's line ends, make a new paragraph.
The only sentence that I caught (I had issues reading your long paragraphs, so I skipped a lot of them) was, "All was not well at all." (When she thought she heard something outside her bedroom window.) The sentence just sounds odd. Other than that, your grammar and spelling was excellent.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »