Reviews for The Birthday Incident
NovemberRose1 chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
So this is the first story I have read of yours that I didn't know who the murderer was. (Except for the holiday one, WHICH YOU HAVENT FINISHED YET!) lol. Haha. Anyways, good story. I would be a little concerned though, that how would you know that the victim would fall into the cake like that? If she were to put something into the cake to kill him, then I would have put a razor in and have him eat it or something, thus cutting him from inside. It just seemed that this murder happened by chance, and might not have worked. How did the lights go out? How would she have known that he would fall into the cake? This one did seem a little far fetched, but that's ok, cause we all learn as we go. :-) keep it up!
Samsonet chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
The trick is brilliant, and Adrian is so cool! But you don't have to put the characters' backgrounds in such a short story, considering that the murder investigation is the plot. This story would be a lot better without those references.

And while I understand the chatspeak, it's very annoying, particularly if you have no idea what they're saying. Maybe you could have Peter translate it rather than writing the texts word-for-word.
love971 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
I absolutely adore how creative you are in the crimes! Who would have guessed, knife in the cake? Haha keep it up