Reviews for My soul mate hates me?
Arowana Princess chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is a nice story. I'm surprised you haven't continued it. I'd like to see more as this can roll out in many different ways. I agree with Guest, as you shouldn't have used the exact names, but this is pretty good. Kindly update.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I actually liked Juliet's personality, I mean if you really wanted cliche you should have given her the nice sweet personality and then for, parody reasons, slowly reveal that she wasn't a sweet quiet girl and instead a manipulative bitch. The reason for that is because I've already read about the parodies where the main character is a cold hearted bitch that got rejected from the begining and become super obsessive and that seems, well to me anyway, that it's not making fun of what its trying to since this is usually about the nice sweet and beautiful girl everyone will morn at the end. I also don't think you had to give them the exact same last names from the play, that's putting it on a little thickly there. I do actually like where you're going with this so I hope the see an update soon.