Reviews for shattered memories
Aion Ningen Shikkaku chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Hahaha, I'm sooo screwed. I need to catch up on reading this story :P

Okay, it looks like you missed only your capitalization and all you need to do is just to separate the dialogue since it's a bit confusing to read sometimes. Other than that your fine!
Aion Ningen Shikkaku chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
Awesome! Looks like you just need to capitalize a couple of things and lower case a couple. But other than that it is purely awesome!
Aion Ningen Shikkaku chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Wow! I love it! All you need to do is just capitalize a couple of your words and I'm completely proud that you're excelling in your spelling.
Aion Ningen Shikkaku chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Awesome! All you need to do is just tweak your spelling and capitalizing other than that, its all!
BTW Love the way you described the characters, hope you continue writing!
Aion Ningen Shikkaku chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Other than your spelling, I'd say it's really good! Maybe for your summary, you can write something like this (*note: this is just a friendly advice, nothing mean or anything):
"The spin off of End of Silence, characters from the previous face challenges that would test their knowledge, trust, and their heart for adventure. Meeting people different from each other, stealing, killing, and showing off their skills."

That's just an advice I'm giving you. I just hope you continue with the story soon! If you need help whatsoever feel free to PM me or something.