Reviews for Silver Shards: A sequel to What She Saw
Minzy chapter 14 . 3/17
Yay, they're actually going to save Michael! Haha and it's always cute to see Will jealous, but how could he not know that spending so much time with Leia would make Jezzamine angry! Anyway, thanks for updating! I can't wait to read more!
Minzy chapter 13 . 2/8
Wow, I haven't checked up on this story because of the infrequent updates, but I was delighted to find three new chapters! Thank you SO much for keeping this story going! And I love that Jezzamyn is Fae now!
The Beauty of Lies chapter 12 . 1/3
Im not sure if I can imagine Jezzamyn as being green... moreover, is she ever going to use her real name? Izobel? and what of her brother? The changeling brother? this is a very strange, very good story that I didnt exactly envision liking- the fae are not my favorite of all supernatural creatures, but like I said, this story, and of course the one that came before it- are good. Thanks for posting this, I hope you update soon!
ezonad chapter 12 . 1/2
I must say I really enjoy this story. I don't usually make requests, but I would really like to see a chapter of this in Will's perspective. It's definitely not necessary to the story, but it would be fun. You're doing a great job and I appreciate the effort it seems you've put in to this story. Keep up the good work.

Z
yummypastries chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
Update soon, please! I really love this story, tore through the first and what yo have here in less than a day. It's incredibly well written and paints the most gorgeous pictures. Please, I beg you. More!
rozalicious678 chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
Please please UD soon!
I absolutely love this story and just finished ALL (including the first part) of it in one day! You're an amazing writer!
Rimma1999 chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
Please update soon! Pretty please! The main story AND the sequel are awesome and I would absolutely love to see it continued! _
I'm a big fan of your work, and this is one of my favorite stories (next to Darkling)
peacequeen chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Finish posting I'm dying for more!
Tezzah chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
Please update soon! I'm craving for a new chapter!
Minzy chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
Thank you so much for updating! I'm so happy that she and Will had this (sort of) happy time together before (I'm assuming) something evil comes and pops their bubble.
TeamElijahnKlaus chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
Aww! I love Will so much! And Nate is an utter babe, he is like the adorable little brother you see when you go to your friends house. Will and he better have some sort of ' You are brave' cute fluffy moment, it would be amazing! H
ShimmeringWater chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
I love the way you write seriously the first part of this story in my opinion is good enough to be sold for a good price. The second one would jutting have to be a little less violent. Overall I enjoyed the whole adventure. Carry on!"
Everis chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
I'm so excited to see how this goes!
GossamerSilverglow chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Oh, poor Jez. I hope you update soon.
Who Says You Cant Write chapter 7 . 12/14/2012