Reviews for Silver Shards: A sequel to What She Saw
Montara chapter 3 . 10/3
Why do I have a feeling Orland is a traitor? She shouldn't have told him anything! After all, he was the only one who wasn't burned with the rest of the resistance.

Michael...I feel sorry for him and yet, he's hurting her.

Jez is so strong!
Montara chapter 2 . 10/3
At least he didn't rape her but how long until he'll have enough?! :( Well, all those punishments might keep him occupied. Somehow, I don't think this outing means something good for her.
Montara chapter 1 . 10/3
I'm afraid to imagine what she went through while at Damien's court...poor girl :(

Loved reading the first story and can't wait to see how she'll manage to defeat Damien!
Ally babyy3 chapter 18 . 5/28
Omg update please, this is toooo good for me to have been left hanging here :-(
Guest chapter 17 . 1/5
You need to write the next chapter. This story is absolutely lovely! Read the first one and then this all in one day.
WiiPuu chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
Gaah, officially 2 many 4 me. Im done.
IRejectYourRealityForMyOwn chapter 15 . 10/22/2014
Great story, but a like less sex could be appreciated.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
Urgh. Why is she even othering with Will? I don't like him
the unknown anon chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
I know you want your readers be open-minded about Will, but I can't find anything to like. I dislike him so much! He's a jerk and he's very manipulative. I JUST WANNA STAB HIM WITH AN IRON SWORD
TheFreakBunny151 chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
When are you going to update? Btw you are an awesome writer. 'Nough said.
FairyTaleDreams chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
Hi. So I spent all of last night finishing 'What She Saw' and reading whatever you've put up of 'Silver Shards' and decided I would review them together here. I absolutely LOVED What She Saw and I can already tell that this book is even better. Please don't give up on it! The way you developed Will's character so that even though we start out hating him, we end up loving him, it's brilliant! And Jezzamyn/Izobel is a pretty kickass character too - I'm guessing there's a reason her real name hasn't been brought back into use (something to do with it having power over her?). Anyway, can't WAIT to read the next chapter of this wonderful story! I hope you post it soon. Let me know if you need more motivation - I totally get that :)
Minzy chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
Yay, they're actually going to save Michael! Haha and it's always cute to see Will jealous, but how could he not know that spending so much time with Leia would make Jezzamine angry! Anyway, thanks for updating! I can't wait to read more!
Minzy chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
Wow, I haven't checked up on this story because of the infrequent updates, but I was delighted to find three new chapters! Thank you SO much for keeping this story going! And I love that Jezzamyn is Fae now!
The Beauty of Lies chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
Im not sure if I can imagine Jezzamyn as being green... moreover, is she ever going to use her real name? Izobel? and what of her brother? The changeling brother? this is a very strange, very good story that I didnt exactly envision liking- the fae are not my favorite of all supernatural creatures, but like I said, this story, and of course the one that came before it- are good. Thanks for posting this, I hope you update soon!
ezonad chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
I must say I really enjoy this story. I don't usually make requests, but I would really like to see a chapter of this in Will's perspective. It's definitely not necessary to the story, but it would be fun. You're doing a great job and I appreciate the effort it seems you've put in to this story. Keep up the good work.

57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »