Reviews for Silver Shards: A sequel to What She Saw
peacequeen chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Finish posting I'm dying for more!
Tezzah chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
Please update soon! I'm craving for a new chapter!
Minzy chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
Thank you so much for updating! I'm so happy that she and Will had this (sort of) happy time together before (I'm assuming) something evil comes and pops their bubble.
TeamElijahnKlaus chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
Aww! I love Will so much! And Nate is an utter babe, he is like the adorable little brother you see when you go to your friends house. Will and he better have some sort of ' You are brave' cute fluffy moment, it would be amazing! H
ShimmeringWater chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
I love the way you write seriously the first part of this story in my opinion is good enough to be sold for a good price. The second one would jutting have to be a little less violent. Overall I enjoyed the whole adventure. Carry on!"
Everis chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
I'm so excited to see how this goes!
GossamerSilverglow chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Oh, poor Jez. I hope you update soon.
Who Says You Cant Write chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Please pretty please, update! I LOVE IT(:
LikeFallingAsleep chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
I love the story! PLease write more!
Minzy chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
I read the story before this yesterday and the plot was so interesting! I had no choice but to continue to the sequel haha. Just something I noticed in the past couple chapters- I thought Will was supposed to act like humans were beneath him, but he's talking and having playful banter with Jez at the dinner table in front of everyone! I don't understand haha.
Shadowkiller176 chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
I read the first story and thought that it was awesome and so is this story. I really like the characters and the plot. I hope she falls and stays with Will. I'm also really curious about her past about her brother and father and mother. Is she one of them too? Does she have secret powers? OMG! That would be awesome!
Tezzah chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Great chapter as always! I feel so bad for Jezzamyn, she's really having a hard time :( I like the conversation between her and Will at the end, but it makes me so confused 'cause I can't decide if I like Will better than Michael. Anyway please let Jezzamyn suffer a bit more and update this awesome story soon :D
ant0006 chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
I love this chapter! Please update quickly :) I sincerely hope she ends up with Will, but he's just so much cooler that Michael (no pun intended (;)
Apeirophobic Angel chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
aww the last part was so sweet
taylor.dee chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Oh my god! Your story is amazing, and you are amazing. Please, upload soon? Michael and Will are so perfect, I don't know who I love more. Holy Damn. Good work so far! :)
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »