Reviews for Silver Shards: A sequel to What She Saw
BreathingIsForTheStrong chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
I love the story! PLease write more!
Minzy chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
I read the story before this yesterday and the plot was so interesting! I had no choice but to continue to the sequel haha. Just something I noticed in the past couple chapters- I thought Will was supposed to act like humans were beneath him, but he's talking and having playful banter with Jez at the dinner table in front of everyone! I don't understand haha.
Shadowkiller176 chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
I read the first story and thought that it was awesome and so is this story. I really like the characters and the plot. I hope she falls and stays with Will. I'm also really curious about her past about her brother and father and mother. Is she one of them too? Does she have secret powers? OMG! That would be awesome!
Tezzah chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Great chapter as always! I feel so bad for Jezzamyn, she's really having a hard time :( I like the conversation between her and Will at the end, but it makes me so confused 'cause I can't decide if I like Will better than Michael. Anyway please let Jezzamyn suffer a bit more and update this awesome story soon :D
ant0006 chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
I love this chapter! Please update quickly :) I sincerely hope she ends up with Will, but he's just so much cooler that Michael (no pun intended (;)
Apeirophobic Angel chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
aww the last part was so sweet
taylor.dee chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Oh my god! Your story is amazing, and you are amazing. Please, upload soon? Michael and Will are so perfect, I don't know who I love more. Holy Damn. Good work so far! :)
A.C chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Will3 will is back! You just got to love him. Love the encounter ! U├ądate soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
I love this story. The more I read, the more addicted I become. Keep writing! I can't wait to see what happens next!
vampireprincess003 chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
LOVED IT UPDATE SOON PLZ I CAN NOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS YOUR STORYS R SOOOOO GOOD. :D
thetiredchild chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Barf sunshine? O.O just a bit weird... haha OK really good, please update soon! :D
JennaLM chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
I love this story! It's awesome! Keep it up!
Tezzah chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Please update soon! I loved What she saw!
Cisselah chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I'm saying, KEEP WRITING! You are undoubtly the best author I have stumbled across in a long time, including the published ones as well XD I'm waiting to see what becomes of you. And of course, I'm waiting to see how this story ends...

A.C
Keep on writing 3:)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Its here its finnaly here. I am so excited the prolouge was wonderful.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »