Reviews for Wind Warrior
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
Awesome chapter! I can't wait to see what kind of people the Druids are! From what you'ver written, it seems very promising and interesting! Cool, really cool. I can only say awesome.

Uh oh, the rebellions are going to cost us big time. We've to watch our backs if we're gonna ally with those treacherous bastards. :( Well, looking forward to it! Conspiracies are what make this story great as well! Looking forward to your next chapter (and the Druids!) as usual!
NoWordsDiscribeMe chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
An intresting twist. Cant wait to see what becomes of Aeron.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
YAY! Love the new chapter, it's so awesome! I want more! I'm looking forward to the next chapter now. It really is a big relief to see that Aeron didn't turn into a werewolf, I would have disliked plotlines with the poor main character stuck with turning into a monster, but this is great! And it's a pity that Aeron lost his left arm...but I bet his new bionic arm will contribute to the plot later on in one significant way or another. Or several ways. Looking forward to it! I can't say enough how cool this chapter is. Wonder how the therapy goes, but it'll be fun! I can't wait to see what Aeron's new arm is capable of!
NoWordsDiscribeMe chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
Epic chapter. I wonder if Aeron will become a werewolf?
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
Awesome chapter! As usual, you're writing pretty excellent stuff! YAY! It was a great read, filled with action, drama and lots of cool stuff! Nice fighting scenes, they are really good. A question, though, do mages turn into werewolves after they are bitten? Considering that Aeron just got bitten, I'm kind of worried that he will turn into a werewolf. Could this be the drama and characterization you were talking about last time? If so, oh no! Poor Aeron! I hope he comes out of this unscathed and fully human, if not...never mind.

Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter!
Solomon Sia chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Another great chapter. I'm really impressed. The mist in the blood is definitely a strong hint that something sinister is going on beyond an ordinary attack. Actually, it's definitely no ordinary attack.

Loved the action, the pace of the battle and how everyone's abilities were used, not just their mage abilities, but also their leadership and thinking skills during the final fight against the kraken. This is certainly your strength. I'm definitely looking forward to more.

At the same time, I like the political elements, for example how commander anderson placed protecting the village as the first priority, yet the villagers didn't care about the mages or seem thankful at all. I'm hoping all this will be explored further: budding romance between Aeron, Kenna and Siana, Owen and Anderson's personalities, the political tensions between the mages and the common people, and of course the monster threat. Hopefully in another fight scene.

Minor bug fixes: "Cover the People's Army's flank!" - consider changing it to cover our flank? I'm a platoon commander myself. I'd never say 'cover the Singapore Armed Forces's flank!' during a critical situation like this.
Solomon Sia chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
A good chapter! I found myself really involved in it from the beginning to the end. The transition from conversation to battle was also smoothly done.

I found Siana's and Aeron's interactions really well done here. I like how the lofty noble girl is opening up so easily to Aeron's teachings. I know for a fact that it happens because the girl has a crush on the guy, because it has happened to me before. It was really endearing how Aeron taught Siana to act casually like a pal, and I really like how Siana is so eager to learn and catches on so quickly.

You have a talent for fight scenes. And I love the idea of lobstoids. During the attle I was thinking: delicious! At last you can fight an enemy which also happens to be tasty if you boil him and add butter!
Solomon Sia chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
I'm really enjoying the developments of the second chapter.

Several small scale and large scale conflicts are introduced. I really like how Aeron is not fighting for 'the people' but rather for an organisation that oppresses them. This definitely promises some interesting twists in the future. I like the boosts in power for the Rebels and the monsters, and I'm looking forward to the encounters First Platoon will have against them. Overall a very strong, well written and important chapter.

I find myself really liking and identifying with Cadoc. He's strong, but I get the feeling he cares for his teammates. And I like his easy confidence and humor.

Owen was good also. Although his initial unfriendliness shocked me, it turned out he was fair, and that raised my opinion of him several notches. I feel he will be more important later in the story.

Points of improvement: Could describe Owen, Gwendolyn and Aodhagan more? Also, maybe an extension of the speech into a speculation of why monsters have suddenly grown. But it's just minor points, I see why you want to jump into the action.
NoWordsDiscribeMe chapter 14 . 11/21/2012
Darkness mage, seems suspicious IMO... Great chapter by the way, looking foreward to the next one
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
Awesome battles! Will is a borrowed character, right? Nice of his owner to lend him to you. Ha ha ha ha! In any case the fight scenes were done really well, and the sudden twist at the end makes it fun to read. Looking forward to the next chapter already! I half-expected the evil monsters to come attacking any second, and they really did! I knew it! It would be more fun if they didn't attack during the tournament though, and put the mages on a heightened sense of security and making them paranoid, but I guess this is going to be interesting to read as well. Well, till then!
Van Quatra chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
nice i like wills magecrafting, very interesting and well thought out, great job
Solomon Sia chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is an action packed beginning, which makes me want to read on.
I'm interested in most of the less conventional powers, especially those of wind and flowers. Looks like wind is a very 'cutting style' power, with quite a large amount of mobility worked into it.

Siana has definitely got my favorite ability, because the vines just seem so versatile and destructive. I bet it can even give fruits.

My favorite part of the story was the sudden surge of teamwork right at the end. I thought that Aeron and Siana were isolated, but suddenly their friends came to help them through, and that unexpected turn of events was surprising in a very positive way.

Overall, a great start!

I wonder what kind of enemies they will be up against though.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
Wow! Nice chapter! Cool to see that your story is also about fun and games too! I'm not a fan of caber toss, more of a football (soccer in America) fan, if you ask me, but this seems fun. And yes, it is the atmosphere that makes the game, not the game itself. Seeing the team you support out there, that's what makes it worthwhile to watch. Amusing to see that the champion has the same name as Aeron - bet he was glad to make that bet and earn some money!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Van Quatra chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
nice start, these games will be interesting. can't wait to read what happens next.
NoWordsDiscribeMe chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
Enjoyed this chapter a lot. I really like how Aeron and Siana get some private time.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »