Reviews for Wind Warrior
Solomon Sia chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
A very intense battle with a good grasp of atmosphere, suspense and action.
I enjoyed it.
NoWordsDiscribeMe chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
What a splendiferous chapter
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
Awesome chapter as always, though I feel really sorry for the sniper group. I hope the humans strike back soon enough. We will always prevail against all odds! Go, humans, go! Let's take out supernatural creatures with nothing but guns, bombs and missiles! An atomic bomb if need be!

I do find it weird that Aeron didn't actually do anything in the beginning of the battle until someone snapped at him. What happened? Was he stunned or shocked or something? But really cool battle there. And I like the funny bit about Fergus in the end. Poor guy, stuck down there while Aeron leaves with his freedom intact. I think whoever is hosting the festival is pretty dumb, but hey I'm just agreeing with Aeron and it's not my call to make either. Ha ha ha!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Van Quatra chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
damn, now that is scary, a giant thing that can do... many otherr things. this is one interesting enemy. i am excited to see what happens next. oh and my characters intro.
NoWordsDiscribeMe chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Another good chapter, as always. A thought came to my head... If that corruption creature is coming from the north, how come the creatures near that costal town were corrupted?
839538 chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
Your writing is very good, and you've created a superb universe, but I think your characters are a bit broad and some have pretty cliche elements. I guess it's early to say this, but just in case try to develop them more - especially Cadoc, as so far he's got a vague, generalist personality.
But it's a great story, keep it up.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Wow. Just wow. That monster, the source of corruption, was just amazing. I guess it's also supposed to be terrifying but I've read too much Warhammer 40K with daemons that I'm now immune to such monsters. The other stuff in the background is just as awesome though, and I like how Aeron's humility is recognized. Humility RULES! WHOOHOO! Yay! And now the prisoners will treat Aeron better, I hope. Looking forward to more of this story, it's just freaking awesome to read!
Dancingonthegreen chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Great start. I had a few issues with summing up the history of Talwydd so quickly, but you pulled it off without too much difficulty, I think. I'll be back for the other chapters whenever I can.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Awesome! As usual, your story is awesome! Five stars out of five! YAY!

I like Aeron's life in the mines, I have a feeling this story is going to be significant and contribute to later arcs. I'm also relieved that the overseer is fair, and he punished Fergus instead of Aeron when it was clearly Fergus's fault. Ha ha ha ha! I hope Fergus gets a bad end or something. That guy is evil.

Never thought Catrina had an old boyfriend named Tom. Why they never got married, I would never know. He would have made a great uncle for Aeron, but hey, this works fine as well. And I wonder what they're going to find in here. And nice introduction of the Cu Sith, by the way! They sound really awesome! I wonder if they have an important role to play later in the story.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
Oh, this is not looking good. Poor Donovan. I wonder how Bevan is going to deal with the Dearg-du and werewolves. They don't seem interested in forming an alliance with the rebels, more interested in exterminating the humans altogether. Oh dear, oh dear. Whatever should we do? NOOO!

As for Aeron, seems cool, I wonder what his life in the mines will be like. He's going to spend, what, 2 weeks there? I hope he survives and grows stronger! Maybe he'll find something in the mines, or discover something. Can't wait for that!

And the entity...did the People's Army already find it? What are they doing to it? Hmm...I hope they don't get in way over their heads and get eradicated by the entity totally. But then again, that always happen whenever you mess with the unknown. Good luck to them. I'll be looking forward to your next chapter, as always!
kedros chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
just read the first chapter.
my thought: awesome. A 10/10.
you've really put some thought behind everything. there were really no lose ends, besides the things i expect to be used later on, like when you explained about the civil war because of the magecrafting.

i like Aeron's character. his confident appearance, how he continues to go on, helps his companions, ...
as well as siana's confidence and pride (claiming herself still a member of the steward family).

the battle was really vivid. i always have trouble describing an ongoing action like this battle. i shall continue reading this just to learn how to do this even if i started to dislike the mean story :p

anyway good job
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Sorry for taking so long to review your awesome story, but you know how school days are. Been sleeping late and not having much time to read, so sorry! Busy with readings and assignments.

But this story was worth waiting to read at the end! It is AWESOME! I love the humor at one part (she has a personal life?) and all the other stuff. It's just that awesome. And I never thought Anderson would have opened up to Aeron like that. At least the sentence isn't harsh enough to send the guy to prison. I'm relieved for him. I hope Aeron's enjoying his time at the mines there. Plus the cryptic end to the chapter was intriguing. I wonder what's this entity Alan Murphy and Catrina are going to run into. COOL! I can't wait! As usual I look forward to your next chapter!
NoWordsDiscribeMe chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Great last two chapters. Seems like Aeron might be getting into some more trouble
Van Quatra chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
well thats gotta suck for a punishment, hope no trouble is caused.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
YAAAAY! The return of the werewolves and Dearg-du! WOOHOO! The age of predation has only just begun! Go go go! Slaughter all those impudent humans who insolently stand in your path! The story is getting more and more interesting!

I do have to say I pity Aeron. He's getting court-martialed for saving his comrade? Um...I'm pretty sure the army is more flexible than that. Then again this isn't the conventional army I served in, but the corrupted mages one in your story, so I guess I can't really compare. Though this seems to be a sign of Aeron being driven out of the normal authority and state and hinting that he'll be rebelling against the corrupted dudes soon. Can't wait for that!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »