Reviews for Wind Warrior
Van Quatra chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
clever, very clever and evil of Griselda, great job adn can't wait for the next update
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
WOOOOOW! Conspiracies, conspiracies and complex plot-lines rife with alliances, betrayals, brotherhood and sisterhood, chaos and order! NICE! Awesome chapter as always, I can see that this story has a lot of depth in it, you've really thought things out elaborately and thoroughly! This is great! I can't wait to see what the Dearg-du and werewolf alliance can do! This is very promising! Looking forward to the next chapter as always!

Oh, and please don't rush or pressure yourself to update as frequently as possible. I may look forward to your stories, but I'm happy reading them as they come. No need to rush out a chapter or anything, so no pressure! Don't worry about it and take your time to write. Better to take it slow than to write quickly and impulsively.

Thanks for the chapter! As always, it's pure awesomeness!
839538 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
An absolutely brilliant story. Well-described action, wicked concepts, and a well imagined world.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Oho! The rebellion has begun! YAAAAAAY! And I see a love triangle blooming!

Awesome chapter like always. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter now!
NoWordsDiscribeMe chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Very well written. I like to see this side of the characters, but no as much as the action. Keep up the good work!
NoWordsDiscribeMe chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Great chapter!
Van Quatra chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
crazy plan but it was satisfiing in the end reading the result. great job on a great chapter.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Aeron and his crazy ideas. But hey, at least they worked, right? All's well that ends well. YAY! Well done, Aeron and friends! You saved the town!

At least we know the Ascendancy is the bad guy now. Kill them! Overthrow them! Get them out of power!

And last and not least, the usual comments. Your chapter is awesome as usual, it's filled with fun, action, humor and everything! Nice, and well written. Well done, I look forward to the next chapter. And while Aeron has some crazy ideas that work, it's also nice to see that he isn't a perfect Mary Sue type character who has the time of his life thrashing everything he sees. Good to see he can still be hurt, yay!

Looking forward to the next chapter then!
NoWordsDiscribeMe chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Nice story so far :)
Van Quatra chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
ah a first look at one of the creatures of the world. really good one, keep it up.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Awesome as usual! Looking forward to the next chapter. But...lobstoid? Makes me laugh when I think about it.

Friendzone, huh? Not for long, Aeron. Not for long. Knowing how all stories go, he'll probably end up with Siana by the end of the story. Though I wonder how Kenna is going to fit into all this, seeing as she likes Aeron. Hmm...love triangle ahead, possibly.

In any case, great chapter as usual, and I hope to see in greater detail why the town folk hate the poor mages so much.
l3g3nd chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Hi there, I can see that things are moving on smoothly, but there aren't many things that have come to my attention. I will reserve my thoughts for the upcoming chapters yeah. Keep up with the good work!

Happy writing
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Awesome chapter. No, awesome doesn't even begin to describe it. The plot is moving really well, you begin with a rebel insurrection, then mvoe back to Aeron's story pretty smoothly, as well as blend both plots together. Cool, very cool.

I can't wait for the next chapter!

By the way, that Owen guy is a jerk. My seniors in the army were never that cold. Sure, they would dump the work on the juniors sometimes, but they wouldn't look down on us or anything. They were more like mentors, actually. Wouldn't do well for efficiency if you have your juniors resenting you.
l3g3nd chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Hey there! I must admit that this story is much cleaner than 'Orbs of Power'. Your descriptions have definitely improved, and I am impressed at the sheer amount of details I can find in the first chapter alone. Well done!

Oddly, while I am reading your story, it kinda reminds me of Full Metal Alchemist. I dunno, but there's some resemblance between the magecraft of this story with FMA's. It's not entirely a bad thing, though. You can certainly add in more unique information such as the magecraft's background, science, how-it-work, etcs in the future chapters. For example, since MSD is a suppression drug to reduce/eliminate the side effects of magecraft, then why does magecraft has side effects in the first place? Why will it cause nausea, fever, disillusion? Adding in small information like this, here and there, can make the whole idea more original.

To narrow down on it further, you can go for something like this:
When Sergeant Quinn requested the students to inject themselves with the MSG, Aeron gulped involuntarily. He certainly remembered an unpleasant experience where he felt horribly sick when he missed a daily dosage. With that thought in his mind, he dutifully injected himself with the carefully-concocted drug.

That's all for my thought for now. I will be eagerly waiting for new updates and learn more about your new story.

Happy writing
Van Quatra chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
oh man this was really interesting. you did a great job and i very much enjoyed myself. keep it up i can't wait to see what happens next.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »