Reviews for Miss Masquerade
CharissaKarn chapter 17 . 4/1
OH MY WORD! first off, i apologize for taking so long to read this amazing story! Secondly, WOW! I am more in love with this story than from the start! Lastly, You are amazing! This story is pure gold! :D I am looking forward to more chapters! :D
Guilty Bystanders chapter 17 . 2/4
I'm so glad you're back! And I can't wait to see what happens next.
PhantomWolf79 chapter 17 . 2/4
YEAH! Go Diana, too smart for dear Princey. But that was seriously close, and now HE'S GOING TO SHOOT HER! Ugh, this is why we're friends. We drive each other bonkers.
Now, for my end of the bargain.
PhantomWolf79 chapter 16 . 1/26
Honey, you gotta update soon! I miss my healthy dose of Tsaro/Diana!
Tell you what, I'll make you a deal.
If you update soon, I'll post the first chapter of my Manipulator rewrite.
Does that sound fair?
CrazyMindsRock chapter 16 . 9/24/2013
Uhoh...PROBLAM! And yes, its a problam. A problam is worse then a problem.
anhanh chapter 16 . 9/7/2013
This is such a good chapter! All of them are! Please write more, I love reading this story! :D
AoideMythos chapter 14 . 9/4/2013
I fixed Chapter 14 (This Chapter!). Shout out to the awesome l3g3nd for pointing that out! XD

*Lol, I just realized l3g3nd's pen name is "legend" with the e's switched and upper-cased!
l3g3nd chapter 16 . 9/4/2013
Hi there, overall this story is quite entertaining especially Diana's monologue from first person perspective. However, I think chapter 14 had been mistakenly uploaded with chapter 15's content. Hope you can replace it so that I can catch up on the missing content.

Happy writing.
MimiTheAwesomeness chapter 16 . 8/14/2013
Tsaro is so gonna find out and not tell! I so think that'll happen...
Kitsune95 chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
New Chapter! :D
Yay!
Does Tsaro find out? So exciting.
I always enjoy reading your chapters.
And you're going to update Dealer's House of Spades? Yay!
Guilty Bystanders chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
Oooo, the plot thickens! Glad you're back. Great chapter.
brunetteAnnabeth chapter 15 . 7/12/2013
Omg UPDATE SOON
Guilty Bystanders chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
"Forbid? Too bad," I say, with a pout. "I'm the rebel in your world and nothing you do or say will stop me."
Guess he's going to figure it out now.
Guilty Bystanders chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Once again, Diana is awesome!
Guilty Bystanders chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
He's so lucky he can talk to his guards, getting a gag in his mouth (wait… am I seeing right?)…being tied up…given a blind fold…and being thrown in the carriage?
This made me do a bit of a double take.
66 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »