Reviews for Rowdy Much!
feathered butterfly chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
Wow quite an abrupt and I might say sad ending.
Hey I believe Neo and Catrin where the only ones troubling themselves over stuff, except for the woman-beater part which almost got out of hand.

In conclusion I liked it very that I wanted to finish it fast and read it now.

Good story. I'm happy to have read it so thanks for giving it to me. :)
feathered butterfly chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
Ha I see so the prime character was quite up for the excitement and all, a lot of sudden twists like the end of the fight.
feathered butterfly chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
It's quite intense with a lot of action for such a small story, I don't find it a long one. I somehow liked it seems compressed rather than dragged.
feathered butterfly chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Now all seems to be coming back. The story seems to be written warm if I say so with quite a lot of details.
feathered butterfly chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Nice construction with one small chapter, one long , more dynamic than just small chapter or long chapters.
And look seem like Catrin spoiled the fun for Neowhat a turn eh ?
Again I liked how you gave indications of place like the garden to make things plausible.
feathered butterfly chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Very realistic. I like how you bonded the ideas and made it look like a real somewhat magical cafe .
And the prime character is quite the catch wanting to rebel.
feathered butterfly chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Wow the thing starts getting wrapped here. I'm almost anxious to see how thing develop next even though I know.
Well done and the chapter is shorter :o(quite different from the second one).
feathered butterfly chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
this one is longer, wow now if I look fro an outside perspective it's such a different world and so confusing and even aggressive.
The prime character is taken by surprise and in the most unwanted way.
Very accurate , and a chaotic atmosphere.
You story the action well.
feathered butterfly chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
short chapter with introduction .. i like it since it gives a quite realistic feeling :D
Lallu chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
a bit too lengthy but i did enjoy reading it :D