Reviews for Secret of a Governess
leavesfallingup chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
I take it that the bet will backfire?

It seems odd that Mr. Collier brought the dress up. Is he also intrigued?

Several typos: "But in does two months you must suduce" Did you mean "But in those two months you must seduce" ?
Christi Stamus chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
It's good. It makes you wonder who Abigale is and what will happen to her. :)
MaddieD96 chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Ok i love you and i love this story, nothing more i can say except can't wait to dead more ;-)...i really can't.
charlie89 chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
Very good. Henry is confusing the life out of me. It seems he loves her one minute then the next its only about winning the bet for him. Although I do not believe that I believe he does love her ad deep down he knows it hes just merely distracting himself from understanding his own feelings. I think the only reason for this or sorry 2 reasons for this. 1. Abigale stands on the lower part status wise. 2. He does not want to look like a complete eejit in front of cole by losing the bet he made. hmm can't wait for more :)
charlie89 chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
Great chapter. I am disappointed in henry tho it was hard to tell if he meant what he said to abigale or just trying to bed her. I feel sorry for poor violet. The way things worked back then were horrible. I do not like the grandmother she's an old hag. I would only ever marry someone for love. Even back then id defy the parents and do it my way lol. Anyway great writing :-)
charlie89 chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Oh I loved it. They finally kissed that made me feel all warm and fuzzy lol. They are si perfect for each other. One handsome and one beautiful and both are stubborn. Henry was such a sweetheart to Abigale, lighter the fire and all. I can't wait for more of this. I am so happy he loves her too, now to just kill and bury Samantha and get her out of the way. Just kidding lol :)
charlie89 chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Oh my goodness, proor Abigaile, onece she was in a high social status. Now the odds are stacked against her. It would be a scandal for Henry to be with. and the way she has to serve the family. It must be so hard for her. I'm not liking Henry, I'm trying to not hate him, but it is very hard. The way he talks about Abigail, as if she is nothing, just about to be a notch on his bed post. Oh it makes me angry. I know he will come good in the end, but still! Samantha blackwood (Note I'm hissing that name once again) She is a prim and poper seductress. She is a nasty piece of work with no morales. I wish Henry had of said I love Abigail more than you. I would have loved to read her reaction to that lo. Perhaps, someday I shall hear it. I can't wait to read more. Update soon. Please review mine too, there are some new chapters up. :)
charlie89 chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Awww Henry is starting to properly fall for Abigale. I love it, I can't wait for their first kiss, that is inevitable right. Don't tell me that Samantha (Note I hissed that name as I typed it) is Henry's future wife. Puke Puke Puke, can a horse and cart trample her or something? I'm sorry thats horrible to say but I don't like her. She treated Abigaile as if she was something digusting stuck to her shoe. Little miss prim and proper agggh. Mrs Blackwood, is a nasty piece of work. I truly do not like her. I can't wait to read more. I'm really engrossed in this so please update soon. I'm horrified to see I only have one chapter left. Nice piece of writing, really creative work well done :)
charlie89 chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Awesome. Really enjoyed it. I can't wait to see how Henry falls in love with Abigale. Thats one of the strongest kinds of love, from loath to hate. Unfortunately I have to do some writing myself. I'm starting to have withdrawal symptoms from reading such creative writing and not bothering with my own lol. I am so reading moe of this tomorrow. Please review me 2 :)
nikechele chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
story line is interesting, but need to check spelling mistakes; ie bachelor; & higher (not hire)
lose, (not loose); losing (not loosing);
charlie89 chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Loved it. Thsi is awesome and I have always wanted to go back to these days just for one day. to experience it all. I hope Henry gets nicer, he seems like such a plonker at the moment. Abigail is not going to be a happy bunny if she finds out about that bet. I really can't wait to read more of this. Great work. It's refeshing to read something so different :)
charlie89 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
That was great really really enjoying this. Abigail seems lovely and Henry seemed to be very harsh about her, until he saw how beautiful she was. It was nice to get some background information on both families. All in all great chapter, cant wait to read some more. :)
charlie89 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Ohh Juicy, I cant wait to more. You have done fairly well with doing a historic story so far. I have to read more of this now. Please review my book Secrets :) Thanks :)
HERsheKISSxoxo chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
I really hope henry actually falls for her!
cherry617 chapter 3 . 9/1/2012