Reviews for A Thousand Years
LiexTruth chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Awww. I like it! :D
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Hamm-again-another BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING chapter and job WITH THIS STORY! I apologize for the lateness in reading this but real life has come knocking and kicked me on my backside and the reading became very little to non existent. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the UNIQUENESS of this story and have fallen DEEPLY AND IRREVOCABLY IN LOVE WITH THE CHARACTERS. I am saddened to see it end but all GREAT STORIES must end at some point. I will be watching for updates on any previous stories and for any new ones you may post also. I AM ALSO GLAD THEY GOT A LITTLE BIT OF A HAPPY ENDING MYSELF!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
OMG AND BLOODY HELL Hamm-BAWLED-LIKE A BABY! This topic has always torn my heart in pieces. I LOVED THE BOOK and I say an old movie about Anne Frank-it affected me beyond words I CRIED HYSTERICALLY what she went through. I hope you do better but I will warn you-don't hold your breath! I am also extremely over sensitive in this area so it may not affect you quite the same as me but you WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND with this chapter my FRIEND and I APPLAUD YOU TACKLING THIS SUBJECT THE WAY YOU DID-UTTERLY EXCEPTIONAL!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
DAMN Hamm-I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED THIS CHAPTER and yes like you-I BAWLED MY EYES OUT! Even soooooo young they KNEW they WERE meant for each other! MY FRIEND YOU HAVE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY SURPASSED the normal AMAZINGNESS OF YOUR WRITING! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER GIRL! MY HEART BROKE WITH THIS ONE! I DEEPLY APPRECIATE THE THOUGHT YOU PUT INTO THIS when you probably were wanting to just go to bed-THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART (AND MY EYES)!
DarlingLiquids chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
I cried for two reasons: 1. It was so frickin' sad; 2. I cried because of how great it was.
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
DAMN IT Hamm-What the HELL is Thomas thinking and why is he killing? That is my question now-so I will be ANXIOUSLY awaiting more-YOU HAVE MY CURIOSITY GOING A MILE A SECOND RIGHT NOW! POOR Alexandra and the child! They came back and have a child now so again-what is going to happen to them? VERY GOOD STORY AND MYSTERY GOING ON here and one I am LOVING TO DEATH! It did bring tears to my eyes about the hanging and their last words together and their reaction CLENCHED AT MY HEART! PURE PERFECTION!
winchesters chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
That wasn't awful... It was really interesting!
DarlingLiquids chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Wow. I didn't expect to find out more about Thomas, but gosh, it was delighting.
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I LOVE IT -ALOT Hamm and I WILL be LOOKING for the next chapter! It is quite different and very INTERESTING!
winchesters chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Very well written, and it's very interesting. Update soon!
DarlingLiquids chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
HOLY FUDGE! I did not see the pregnancy coming! I love this. It's a very unique idea; fresh, well-written, and truth be told, that's not something you see a lot. I hope you update soon.