Reviews for A Thousand Years
LiexTruth chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Awww. I like it! :D
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Hamm-again-another BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING chapter and job WITH THIS STORY! I apologize for the lateness in reading this but real life has come knocking and kicked me on my backside and the reading became very little to non existent. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the UNIQUENESS of this story and have fallen DEEPLY AND IRREVOCABLY IN LOVE WITH THE CHARACTERS. I am saddened to see it end but all GREAT STORIES must end at some point. I will be watching for updates on any previous stories and for any new ones you may post also. I AM ALSO GLAD THEY GOT A LITTLE BIT OF A HAPPY ENDING MYSELF!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
OMG AND BLOODY HELL Hamm-BAWLED-LIKE A BABY! This topic has always torn my heart in pieces. I LOVED THE BOOK and I say an old movie about Anne Frank-it affected me beyond words I CRIED HYSTERICALLY what she went through. I hope you do better but I will warn you-don't hold your breath! I am also extremely over sensitive in this area so it may not affect you quite the same as me but you WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND with this chapter my FRIEND and I APPLAUD YOU TACKLING THIS SUBJECT THE WAY YOU DID-UTTERLY EXCEPTIONAL!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
DAMN Hamm-I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED THIS CHAPTER and yes like you-I BAWLED MY EYES OUT! Even soooooo young they KNEW they WERE meant for each other! MY FRIEND YOU HAVE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY SURPASSED the normal AMAZINGNESS OF YOUR WRITING! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER GIRL! MY HEART BROKE WITH THIS ONE! I DEEPLY APPRECIATE THE THOUGHT YOU PUT INTO THIS when you probably were wanting to just go to bed-THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART (AND MY EYES)!
DarlingLiquids chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
I cried for two reasons: 1. It was so frickin' sad; 2. I cried because of how great it was.
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
DAMN IT Hamm-What the HELL is Thomas thinking and why is he killing? That is my question now-so I will be ANXIOUSLY awaiting more-YOU HAVE MY CURIOSITY GOING A MILE A SECOND RIGHT NOW! POOR Alexandra and the child! They came back and have a child now so again-what is going to happen to them? VERY GOOD STORY AND MYSTERY GOING ON here and one I am LOVING TO DEATH! It did bring tears to my eyes about the hanging and their last words together and their reaction CLENCHED AT MY HEART! PURE PERFECTION!
the clockwork gallery chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
That wasn't awful... It was really interesting!
DarlingLiquids chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Wow. I didn't expect to find out more about Thomas, but gosh, it was delighting.
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I LOVE IT -ALOT Hamm and I WILL be LOOKING for the next chapter! It is quite different and very INTERESTING!
the clockwork gallery chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Very well written, and it's very interesting. Update soon!
DarlingLiquids chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
HOLY FUDGE! I did not see the pregnancy coming! I love this. It's a very unique idea; fresh, well-written, and truth be told, that's not something you see a lot. I hope you update soon.