Reviews for Space bus to Benton's Colony
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2020
Another excellent story! I real nail biter! I love your books and can't wait to read more from the universe you have created!
dru83 chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
I really love chapter 6 with all its reveals. I like how you kept Baldy's death as a surprise to the reader. It's one of those things that makes the reader sit back and think about the story. As much as I loved Baldy's character, I love stories that don't have a 100% happy ending even more. You have a really awesome space western here and other than doing some extensive proof reading it's perfect.
mikedunn2000 chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Great story. Your characters are well drawn and are easy to relate to.
Waiting to read more of your next story.
Mike
a99515 chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
I hope that this is thestart of a new short story.
a99515 chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
A nice short story that keeps you right on reading leaving you wanting more!
a99515 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
What a space opra! Keep it up VR
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
What a clifhanger this is keep it up VR
Jirun chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Hi,

good and nice story. Wondering to what this story in the GC Universe will lead to :)

Keep up the good work.
dru83 chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Hey, just wanted to say that I really like what you have so far. It's a bit different from your other stories in that there is no main hero and you're writing in third person. It's nice to see a story like that once in a while. As much as I like the Olafson series, its nice to see you write something else for a change. I love the wide variety of characters in this. I've especially liked reading more about the Shaill, both in Green Hell and in this story.

I'm seeing a lot of small spelling/grammar/punctuation mistakes. Most of those are words that look alike. For example, you used "to" instead of "too" once. Another one I see you do a lot is typing "barley" when you mean "barely". There are many instances where your quotation marks are in the wrong place or are missing.

Another grammar thing I've seen you do is you switch the tense you write in from present tense to past tense and back again. Sometimes, you write in different tenses in the same sentence.

For example, in the following sentence, the first half is in present tense (notices) and the second half is in past tense (huffed and stared).

"In all his self important bluster he notices that no one really paid attention to him so he huffed and stared at the main view screen"

I realize most of these criticisms are really nitpicky, but they take away from is an awesome story. Anyway, I really like this one, so keep the chapters coming!
a99515 chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
This story you have improved on it so much that it is very goodkeep it up VR
docster chapter 2 . 8/27/2012