Reviews for To Kill Another Person
Wow!
Meipuru chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Meipuru is scared. o
Spiral Dreams chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This was amazing. I loved the description of how she killed the guy and all the emotions she felt whilst doing so. I didn't expect it to end that way either.
Lia Jenson chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I find the end didn't make sense till I went back and realized it fit perfectly. The oddness, the grooming, then a simple question puts the setup in motion. And it was relatively clear, concise writing. I like what you did here!
Noctiphobia chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I could only spot two typos, but that is not what I paid attention to. It was a great way you described Aster and Mia. You described them just enough to let the reader know what they looked like, but also enough to let me use some of my imagination in what she looked like. It hooked me and not one time did I feel like I could stop reading. It had a great flow and I got completely sucked into the story, and not once did the writing of the story make my imagination falter and be brought back to reality. I liked the way Mia described the funeral. All n all it was written nicely and was missing some details, but you easily made up for it by making it have that great flow.