Reviews for Dead Rising
Erriuqis chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
Im sorry to hear about so much grief in your life. I got hooked on your stories a while ago and you wont see me going anywhere anytime soon :)
walls-have-ears chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
I think this is getting interesting, you shouldn't start a complete different story - unless you are writing a spin off, which would be a good idea, maybe I should do it. I also think the journal entry is a good idea, it kind of gives another perspective for the reader. Update soon!
walls-have-ears chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Nice chapter, But I'm a little confused on where the wolf cane from? I liked how ou described them subduing it though, nice one.
About the biker, he seems mysterious to me. It made me curious if he was related to the outbreak. Maybe he was. I'm not too sure.
But anyway, update soon!
ChaseOfSpades chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
pretty cool
ChaseOfSpades chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
cool intro
XxShadowNightWarriorxX chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
This is amazing work :D It's such a great story I love it! The plot is fascinating. It that makes me want to keep reading this story.
Keep Writing _3
-Shadow
walls-have-ears chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Interesting chapter and you're welcome! I'm curious to find out what will happen next
walls-have-ears chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Good chapter, I like the description of the soldiers when they opened fire on the crowd. So far, I think it is quite suspenseful; knowing there will be a zombie outbreak. Update soon!
walls-have-ears chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
These two chapters caught my attention, I liked the way you described the general in the second. Update soon!