Reviews for Go Ask Alice Part Three of Reboot
Douglass chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
I've read these several times and hope they will continue.
Dov chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
I follow nd have read it aprox 3 times
brightsparke chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
Love the story, keep going!
Kaws chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
I'm loving this series. I see that you haven't updated in quite a while. I hope this doesn't mean you've given up on the story. I just love the sense of ownage that's involved.

One thing that you might consider if you ever write a similar story is this: There's quite a bit that's mentally not developed. In your story you have a kid thinking like an adult. I wonder if that would truly be possible because a kid's brain is not developed enough. For example, I'm pretty sure the character wouldn't really have the ability to think ahead. Of course it's hard to say since he has a more mature mind.
SKeene1956 chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Just a note to let you know you are still doing a hell of a good job. Really enjoying the series. Looks to me that you are one of the better writers on site. I'm a vet as well and can only wish that what you postulated for 'Nam" had really been stories flow really well and at the ends don't leave one confused as to what the hell they had been reading. Thanks for posting them here.
LaLlamaQueLlama chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
You suck, stop wasting my sleep.

Seriously, I'm loving it. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
Great story. Keep up the good work and hope to read more on this as soon as you put it up.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Loved the detail in this series! Please keep writing, looking forward to the rest of the series.
mwtheone chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
Good Story, i like it alot.
Debate4life chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
This is an awesome story, and I look forward to seeing where you take it. I like how you work so many references into your story- feels like I was downloading at least Wikipedia article on *something* every chapter.
Debate4life chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
We still use a numerically controlled lathe from that era at uni for our steel bridge- its what I learned on. The new ones make things so easy, though!
iboardnut chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Still reading. Can't stop. Good, very good.
Phillip chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
Great story. If only this happened in our time line.
Phillip H chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
Good story. Hope that you will keep writing.
Tessa Nelson chapter 11 . 10/20/2012
I usually strive to leave a review with more than "OMG Good!", but in this case I'm at a loss for any constructive criticism. As a non-military person, I find more recent chapters a bit more difficult to understand, but explanations are usually promptly provided. I can't wait to see what happens next.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »