Reviews for Go Ask Alice Part Three of Reboot
good going, love it
thanks

ham
NeWBeE chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
That was quite fun to read. I look forward to Mr. Takano's further developments and adventures!
mikedunn2000 chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
You have an interesting twist to the timeline in combining the 6 Day War and conflict with Iraq to avoid the Gulf Wars. I am enjoying this series especially the focus in Japan and away from the continental USA. I am an Australian and like atlernate histories set in the Pacific region, so this might not be a common sentiment with your other readers.
Spectre chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
My comments? MORE, FASTER! ;)
Seriously, Excellent Mil Fic, loving it.
NeWBeE chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
That was a great read! I was on the edge of my seat during chapter 9 with the action. Too bad about that carrier though. Something tells me that those radio guys will be facing charges should they survive. Doesn't look like it though due to where the missile hit. I look forward to your next update!
Mephisto77 chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
Really enjoying your alternate history so far!
Quite a impressive number of new chapters this update, keep up the good work.
Mrsneroon chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Nice updates.
NeWBeE chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
That was quite good. Sorry to see that his first love in this time period wasn't meant to be. I look forward to seeing what he comes up with to take out the attacking Arabs this time considering what has happened now and your foreshadowing. You've certainly set the stage. I look forward to the next update!
NeWBeE chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
That was great. Lots of detail and plenty of pre-war action. I can't wait to see what you come up with there. He needs to definately make sure they get some Barretts over in Israel. I look forward to your next update!
darkcloudt2 chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
I am loving your stories so far, much better then some of the other time-travel stories out there when the guy goes back and all he seems to think about is sex.
radred chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
excellent work, as usual
i don't really know what to say at this point other than keep up the good work, i'm bloody well looking forward to reading the rest of this.
SpectreX chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Reboot is EXCELLENT, not the usual 'monty haul' type timetravel story where the hero can just snap his fingers and recreate technology from the future or stop certain events from happening just by knowing about them. Loving it. Keep up the good work.
NeWBeE chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
That was a great read as well. Learning a lot of history and you're putting a good spin on it with the changes and faster developments. I can't wait to see how you spin the "6 day war" this time.
NeWBeE chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
That was just an awesome continuation of the story. I love that you have got a version of the Barrett into production. I look forward to more!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
you don't suck, i actually enjoy what you are writing.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »