Reviews for Cut My Strings
Naver chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I'm a little angry at my self now, I say you on a lot of the favorite list of many authors I liked, but I had neglected to read any of your work. This was a really decriptive and amazing piece. I can feel the emotion it was so breathe taking, I really wish I had read this sooner.. I can't read to read more of your works
Continue to write beutiful work :)
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I loved the word play! There was so much of it in this. And the line "how you compared me to a summers day..." this had a lesson that when it comes to love that it is easy to become a poet, a professional of sonnets, when really they're all lies. It's easier to tell someone what they want to hear than to actually mean the words you speak. I loved this. I think everyone should read this, especially those who think they're in love. It was definitely an eye opener. Keep up the great work! You have a gift.
Wonder46 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I feel like a sadist when I say that this is captivating, but it is and it's beautiful.
DarkInkyDreamer chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Heart-breakingly intense and beautiful! I am very sorry it's taken me so long to read this. Where on earth do I start?!
I just think the way you have used so many different similies and things it is just wonderful. I'm glad inspiration came your way! :)

xx
BookcraZzaY chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Verry sad and deep poem and depressing
But fan-tactic job
Roflmao101 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Beautiful! I loved the detail and the constant feeling of curiosity at each live that you had, it was great! I absolutely love your work, it just has this feel to it that pulls you in and leaves you intrigued. Great work!
True Talker chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I know who's arms I would LOVE TO BE IN and other than doing what I know that I NEED to do. What are you meaning? There is a line in your poem that has great affect on me. I am NOT lying I NEVER/NOT ever have lied espeically NOT to someone.