Reviews for Memories
WretchedLust chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
I liked this! I like the slight sense of mystery behind it. Very nice work. Spacing is good, punctuation, capitalization, spelling, and all the other basic fixings are good. Like the use of italicization. This is definitely getting added to the favorites.
Orellin Vvardengra chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Very compelling! I look forward to raeding more :)
Orellin Vvardengra chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I like your prologue, its a nice begining to something great. There are a couple of error's that need to be fixed but nothing major. It seems you have a couple of words missing in some areas. Don't worry I do the same lol! Here is one "... He came straight to kitchen..." I've done this countless times when in the heat of the moment when I'm working on something great, and sometimes it takes others to point out the mistakes I've made. You'll find in my stories that I have some fixing up, but I lack a computer to do so at the moment. Now, on to the next chapter! :)
Samsonet chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Oh, good. I thought you were going to go ahead and write a creeper scene. It was a relief that you kept the poor kid from having to deal with that...

In actual criticism, the story is so well-written and very nice. I like the way your main character talks, she has a very refreshing and clear voice. Maybe you might want to write the numbers as words (nine instead of 9, six instead of 6, etc.) because that would be the correct grammar. Please continue!