Reviews for The Silent Musician
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I LOVE YOU BABE HUN
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
First impression is good. The lack of quotation marks is rather glaring. In fact, most of the grammatical issues seem to center around speech. Sometimes you won't put correct punctuation at the end of sentences in quotes. There are also a lot of issues with spacing, like having no spaces after a period or putting a space between what should be a quotation mark and the final word of speech. Abbreviated titles (Such as Mr, Ms, Mrs, etc...) require a period after them. There are some misused commas and areas that require them, but those are only apparent on closer inspection. I noticed a few run-on sentences as well. The better share of these errors are very minor, and I didn't catch anything further.

As for the story, it feels like you throw away a lot of the tools of characterization when you set up characters in an area separate from the story itself. It is the difference between show and tell, really. I can't comment much on the rest seeing as this is only the first chapter.

Now, with the criticism out of the way, I actually have high hopes for this story. While there are a few annoying grammatical errors, you also demonstrate a measure of sentence structure and vocabulary that exceeds most of the stories on this site. I find that the premise interests me as well. I encourage you to keep writing.
Sarah chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Just so you know, personally I love Nadia, no worries there form me. :)
GayMuffin chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Aww! The ending of this chapter(7) is cute, with Danieel dancimg. I'ts amazing so far!
Anon E. Mouse chapter 24 . 1/21/2013
Wow.
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 24 . 1/21/2013
Noo.. no. no... You... just no.
IamTati chapter 24 . 1/21/2013
;( I knew she had an eating disorder but I wish she...;(
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 23 . 1/19/2013
soooo I need you to write faster please :) this is an addicting tale! love it!
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
So far I love this story! I love all the other little love stories going on it in! Great piece so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Ahhhhh I love you this is the best chapter so glad dan. And mar are back together they are so cute of ether they are the perfect couple. Daniel is soooo sweet and he said I love you to her I nearly cried when I read that XD XD XD 333 so glad mar.'s mum is getting a divorce she has finally seen the were or of her ways. Such an adorable moment with mar. And her mum she is so nice. Awww just 3 this chapter so much XD XD XD so happy XD XD
Lori Jane Summers chapter 23 . 1/17/2013
Amazing as always :) a little short for my tastes but i'll deal cant wait for more XP
Lori Jane Summers chapter 22 . 1/12/2013
… i have absolutely nothing to say except i love it ;)
Lupin Phoenix chapter 21 . 1/7/2013
"She walked upstairs, murmuring something absently to reassure her mother she was alright, even if she wasn't. She locked herself in her music room, and picked up her flute."

Umm...Marielle can murmur now? o.O

I kid but I do know stuff like this will get other people. I'm a writer too so it's all good. Love it so far. Can't wait for the rest. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 1/5/2013
YOU ARE SORRY ?! U BROKEUP TE CUTESY COUPLE! HOW COULD YOU! I feel bad for Daniel cause he does need to support his mum rather than his dream but what he said to Mar. Was low and his mum is right he should apologise for that... Mar did kinda start it though. AWWWW BENNY IS GOING TO MARRY CLAIRE XD XD XD XD 333 they are so cute together 3 I hope the wedding happen smoothly (hint hint) they are an adorable couple... 3
Rainlesshope chapter 21 . 1/5/2013
Im having a hard time logging in. Anyways.
I love the updater girlyy
115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »