Reviews for The Silent Musician
Guest chapter 20 . 12/25/2012
AHHHH I LOVED IT. Fav. Chapter to date XD XD XD mar and dan are soooo cute they are adorable. I love how mar's mum stuck up for her for once and I do feel bad for her she has a tough life dealing with her husband :( at least he loves her enough not to punish her :). Nadia an Georg they are such a unusual couple but they are perfect for each other XD XD XD don't u dare destroy them again :) :) not sure about jack and Meghan they seem like a couple which at the slightest flaw with argue. I feel bad for Meghan all she wants is someone to love 3 what's wrong with bryrony why is she running? Hopefully we will find out next chapter hint hint ;)
Insanity Fuels My Imagination chapter 20 . 12/25/2012
MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D
Aww, everything's going well for everyone. Mostly. Is Bryony anorexic? I feel really sorry for Sam- just because he looks slightly different doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/20/2012
* or comment. I still hate marielle's dad and I am so scared what's going to happen to her. I hope he doesn't hurt her too much :3
Guest chapter 19 . 12/20/2012
I love Nadia and George they are so adorable for each other they are a perfect couple 3 I want Claire to go cause she deserves a new life and the job seems amazing but I feel so bad for Benny. I wish she could take Benny with her :'( I adore marielle's mum at the moment she got the key :D I don't think you are going over- the - top with the music thing it's like her stress ball or best friend which just listens but doesn't judge
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 19 . 12/20/2012
So I recently went through the same kind of withdraw. Just with my painting stuff.. My sister took them and destroyed everything ofmine.. I pretty much cried for 3 weeks, until I could afford to buy new stuff.. It was horrible. I know the pain she went through.

Anyways. As always, I just loved this. You make everything very realistic, and that is wonderful. The character development is coming along well. I love that Marielle and her mom are gettting closer. (
Annabelle chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Okay, so I just now realized a few things:
1. You mention throughout the story a number of times that although Marielle isn't THAT pretty, like other girls, there are specific features of hers that make her physically attractive, as Daniel points out somewhere...somewhere...
2. Crap, what was the other one? Uh...Oh yeah! The summary you have up! It seems to be focused around Daniel and Marielle, which is, of course, how the story starts off, but I feel that it's becoming more and more about other people, too. I'm saying to change summary, silly. I'd just like to let you know that there are incredibly, ridiculously, unreasonably awesome readers like me who take in the deeper meaning and practice analysis. *glances at ink written on hand* Or, uh...something like that. *random person gives the thumbs up and gestures for me to keep reading*
-Also, I just came up with another theory that you may or may not have considered/planned. It could also be that all the things concerning the other characters (AKA not Daniel and Marielle) are all the effects of Daniel and Marielle's relationship.
-...I forgot...
3. Whoops, forgot again. Hate it when that happens, don't you? Uh...Hm. Oh! I've also noticed that your writing abilities have indeed improved since the first chapter. Yup. Believe it or not, some of us really DO pay attention to those kind of things.
4. Alright, don't worry-I remembered this one. This is concerning the genre you have it set to: Romance/Family. I'm assuming there are future shenanigans going about in this story? Hm, hm? Sometimes I kind of wish Marielle could speak, so that she'd be more likely to confront her father (preferably with slaps and shouts of harsh truth), then I remember Marielle is more awesome like this. Awesome is a REALLY fun word to say, for me...Just like flibbertigibbet.
Alright, enough of my pontificating. (Good gosh, I LOVE these weird words!)
If you know of any strange, flippin' awesome words, please share. I'd love to try and say them three times fast.
Annabelle chapter 18 . 12/18/2012
"A review only takes 10 seconds of your time :)"
Um, *raises hand* I'd like to open a debate about that. It actually takes me...pfft, probably around ten minutes, if not more. I'll time myself for you-it's 10:21 right now.
Alright. So. I was originally planning on reviewing on every single one of the chapters for this story simply because I'm flippin' awesome like that, but decided I have to store up on my Awesomeness abilities. AKA I have a history test tomorrow. Yuck.
Anyhow, I really do love this story. A lot of the stories on FictionPress and FanFiction are poopy or simply passable, but I genuinely like this story. Congrats. *audience applaudes* Stories about mute persons who have managed with alternate forms of communication attract me like moths to a flame. Guilty as charged. For some reason I'm too lazy to work out, I just don't speaking all flibbertigibbet-like. Yeah, that's an actual word; feel free to look it up.
Also, apart from "The Silent-", what caught my eye was "-Musician". Awesome! A story about a strong girl who's also obsessed with composing?! Well, let me tell you that I would love to high five you, but...I'll settle for this: *high fives screen*
Oh, hey, it's 10:30! One more minute, one more minute...
Okie dokie stokie, or however you spell it. About Marielle's family, there's a purty darn odd relationship between Marielle and her mother. Please take into consideration that I'm mighty curious about that, y'all, and await further explanation. Yupsadoodles. Also, I'm guessing Marielle's brother isn't all-around bad, but simply brainwashed by his father, so to speak. Whether I'm right or not, until I find out it's going to be bugging me 23/6. Not 24/7, because that would be a tad obsessive and I just don't roll that way. Her wonderfully butt-headed father makes me want to slap him and hug him at the same time. "Hug?" you asked yourself, perplexed by this incredibly, ridiculously, UNREASONABLY awesome reviewer. Yes, hug.
Slap, because he's keeping Marielle from music and let me tell you, when I'm told to stop composing on the piano so that someone can watch a corny movie that has no plotline (and really bad backround music), it makes me want to play Chopsticks as loud as possible. And he's being a big fat jerk, treating her like a whore and declaring poor little Daniel unsatisfactory. Hug, because it seems to me that he's being protective of Marielle. Then I remembered that he wants the perfect daughter...
Okay, let me rephrase that: I want to slap, hug and slap her father.
Yikes, 10:40?! Goodness I take forever with reviews! That happens a lot with stories I like.
Also, I'd just like to bring to your attention how fantasmical (...that's...not a real word...) it is that you are brilliantly accurate grammatically. You have no idea how much it annoys me when people use a comma instead of a semi-colon, or there's awkward wording, or mixed past and present tenses. Urgh.
Okay, I think I'll let you go. I'm pretty darn sure I've made my point with how much I like your story. *Scrolls through and reads review for two minutes* Pretty darn sure, alright...
10:46! Ack!
My brain just exploded...
P.S.: Note that I didn't mention anywhere besides here that you should update soon. Eh, eh? Hint, hint! *Nudge, nudge* *wink, wink*
Guest chapter 18 . 12/18/2012
I agree with you mar's dad is horrible. I hate him. :3 awww so many cute couples I hope Benny and Claire get back to tether they are so cute for each other. Nadia and George are so adorable I hope they stay together now. Mar shouldn't listen to her dad he is a %#*$┬ąd. How can he call his own daughter hadicapped? He stopped his daughter playing music? He has got his priorities wrong! Which room did she run into after she found out her room was locked? MAR AND DANIEL FOREVE 3
Lori Jane Summers chapter 18 . 12/17/2012
I hate her dad you should kill him off . lolz (I'm not completely sure if I'm kidding about that or not _) anyway... I absolutely LOVE this story XP !
xoxChattyTatixox chapter 18 . 12/15/2012
Can't wait to see what happens :)
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 18 . 12/15/2012
NOooooo... Her dad is a horrible horrible person. not the music...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
AHHHHH LOVE NADIA AND GEORG their date was so cute. Love marielle and Daniel best coupes ever XD XD XD
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
AHHHH CUTE But not the whole brother thing...o
Guest chapter 16 . 11/27/2012
I'm so glad you didn't write a song! Haha I think it's stupid and would've just skimmed over anyway. Good chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
Too much drama :p OMG they r goin on a date XD XD XD I feel so sorry for bryrony tat was a little harsh of Meghan to lash out like that. Still love Benny and Claire XD XD X is Claire pregnant?
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »