Reviews for The Silent Musician
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
AHHHHH love the beginning scene to chapter 1 really hope Benny and Claire get back together they r sooooo adorable I love them 3 3 3
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
OHMYFREAKING GODDESS. Loveeee 3
Lizzie'sFanFictions chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
I thought it was good:) Need more romance though;)
weird mermaid chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
love it!
dani chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
i think i know what's up with bryony. i don't want to say it and spoil it for others although to me its pretty obvious... but i love learning about physcology.
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
Love. Love. and more love.
This story.. is.. amazing. As always can't wait for more
BuyMeMuffins chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
's all i need to say x x x
team0re chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
omg I love this. Especially the end. 3
HannaHates chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
This is gold! I am at a loss for words. Although Im a bit confused and stuff. More romanticism for Darielle33
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
o... Not Sallys. o
Guest chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
Awwww I feel so bad for Nadia she must have sai no for a good reason and George must be heartbroken :'( love how marielle go excited over the texts from Daniel XD XD XD 3 I don't think Sam and bryrony should get together just cause its too predictable I think they should kiss though 3 sort of like bryrony's present I Sam 3 or maybe she explains why she stormed of and then he kisses her?its just an idea XD why did she storm off? I felt so bad for Sam :'( once again a lot drama written by an amazing author XD ps reviews better than chocolate? ;)
Lori Jane Summers chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
O.O ... _
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 13 . 11/2/2012
( I love the it.
But poor George. o. And Sam.
Sam and Bryony would be cute.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
I LOVE U RIGHT NOW XD XD XD I am do glad u took on my advice ;) mar and dan forever XD XD XD3 3 3 even though Bry is too old for Sam they seem kinda cute for each other 3
sammimae chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
HAHAHAHA! a victory dance in the kitchen, oh thats nice
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »