Reviews for Teach Me How to Kiss
VioletColes chapter 34 . 8/8/2013
good story. Loved the characters. Can't wait to read more amazing books from you because i can tell you are an amazing author
Ayame Yoshida chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
Its amazing how God can change people. Reading that part made me tear up a little and it gave me that nice warm fuzzy feeling. :D
Ayame Yoshida chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Brynn has a bad memory too. Aaron told her he was going to hang out with his cousin! I really like this story, its well written and has a good plot.
MaharaniMoony chapter 34 . 5/7/2013
Nooooooo I love Terri :(
Lexi chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
Please excuse me while i go catch my breath...
Forlorn-ember chapter 34 . 1/7/2013
I find it very hard to like a character that allows her heart to bounce around like that. She's a bit flaky, I wouldn't trust her feelings myself.
Lover53 chapter 34 . 12/28/2012
Loveee It!:)
Carmel March chapter 34 . 12/14/2012
Oh my goodness, I cannot believe it's over. But you tied up everything so well and gave us such a great ending. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us! I can't wait to read more from you :)
UMMLC chapter 34 . 12/8/2012
Whoa! I still dont really like Aaron to be honest it just doesnt seem right and I wish Terri didn't turn out that way because its pretty upsetting to see how he acts now. I miss the old Terri a heap because he was so sweet and they were adorible but how can you still love someone that is so full of hate. I guess though it wasnt right of Brynn to hold feelings for two men but in the end it worked out.
Sincerely U MadeMyLifeComplete
P.S. Cant wait for Part two and awww baby Knox haha :P
Shockinglightning chapter 33 . 12/1/2012
Keep it coming! :) Mayb just a couple of chapters more until she finally settles with one. Awesome story. Poor terri. :(
anonymousvoice chapter 34 . 12/1/2012
i knew somehow that she would end up with aaron..and with terri going off to afghanistan something happening over there was the only logical explanation..i feel bad for him..but the new him i do not like at all and i don't blame brynn one bit. can't wait to read crazy for you!
Dill Wilson chapter 34 . 11/28/2012