Reviews for Teach Me How to Kiss
fefania chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Pleaseee! Update soon I want to know what happen with Aaron!
heal me forever chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
god i LOVE dis chapter it was damn damn intense ...totally unexcepted yaar...! great progess..! just cant wait for d nxt update :)
SpideyFreakingNinja chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
That was a very interesting chapter. I wasn't really expecting it.
anonymousvoice chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
i predict that aaron is gonna find out everything from isaiah cuz isaiah is going to recognize izzy "ana" and put it together on why brynn left. and i also suspect that aaron isn't over her. but those are just my predictions and probably pale in comparison to what you will write next. i can not wait to read what happens next ]
twilightwinter chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
Omg I love it that was the best chapter yet for not having romance I love your story plz keep writeing xoxo.
lovably17 chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
Noooooooooooooooo poor thing thats horrid. great chap
Invisible J chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
I always love your stories and your writing! When I first read this, I fell in love with it. I know some people say it's cliche and stuff, but I think it's perfect for a refresher of love and it's complications, and of a girl's dreams of love. I just love it, it's so unpredictable at times too, I'm like "what's going to happen next?!" It's kind of ironic that her best friend.. former best friend is named Izzy, when my former best friend is named Izzy too. Anyways, to get to the point, I think you should really write something to publish and send it to a publisher, I would totally buy it. I think you are a strong and creative writer, I hope you continue writing and maybe I will see a book out by you :D Au Revoir, J 3
P. S. I don't think they have polar bears at the Aquarium of the Pacific.
twilightwinter chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
I love this story plz plz plz plz plz plz plzz keep writeing :) :)
lovably17 chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
The plot thickens... i so hope he comes back! Awsm chap
heal me forever chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
dat note made me clear ONE thing ha its AARON all d way ! YAY! dances all d way as a FAN girl L-O-L so ya ..its short..one update soon :)
justanothercrazy chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Oooo, interesting! I always thought Izzy was not a very good friend. Can't wait for the next chapter!
lovably17 chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Wow izzy is a cow! So glad she now knows who the blonde is! Yay
heal me forever chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
I DNT KNOW WAT R U DNG UP WID DIS ...UPDATE I AM SCREWED UP ! i dnt know wat r u showing dat all d 3 guys r crazy for her i wannalaugh srry but seriously i find it hilrious common be relaitstic !
heal me forever chapter 6 . 9/17/2012