Reviews for Teach Me How to Kiss
Aeris.Lockheart507 chapter 32 . 11/23/2012
Whoa.. The end of the last chapter has even me questioning my loyalty to 'Team Terri'.. It was so sweet! :) I loved it. The idea of Janet and Isiah together is also pleasing :D ...
Guest chapter 32 . 11/23/2012
Good for you, girl..You already hav a guy waiting for you..
innoc3nc3cuti3 chapter 32 . 11/23/2012
Aaron and Brynn have so much chemistry, but there is also Terri. He respected her by not kissing her, yet at the same time it would something if he did. I think they are meant to be even though I feel bad for Terri. looking forward to your next update.
Carmel March chapter 31 . 11/23/2012
I am in love with this story! It is so cute and so sweet and so well-written. I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Neverlooken chapter 31 . 11/23/2012
pleassseeee continue!
Amy90 chapter 31 . 11/23/2012
That's a bad situation! But I guess it's better to love two guys than not loving at all.
I'm still curious about Aaron's reasons for breaking up with her before and his change of heart now. Does he really care for Brynn or will he be equally happy if he can date any other girl?
Otherwise, I'm still Team Aaron. I mean, it's kind of obvious she loves him with more passion the way Brynn described the two men. But it would be mean of her to meet with or even date Aaron while Terri is in some war. So that's bad.
Aeris.Lockheart507 chapter 31 . 11/22/2012
She still loves Terri, She still loves Terri, She still loves Terri... She still loves.. Aaron? T_T nooooo... Lol.

Devin and Izzy are so awesome together! :D I am pleased to see that Izzy has become so wise :) I can't wait for the next chapter although you just posted today :P

If there were 'Teams' for Aaron and Terri then I'd be ... Team Terri B-)
Aeris.Lockheart507 chapter 30 . 11/21/2012
* A Giant Round Of Applause* for the entire book... *Tears* for the end of this chapter :( sigghh* I really love the relationship that Terri and Brynn have.. I hope nothing happens to Terri :'(.. Ugh Aaron can just drop dead T_T I feel that Terri is a better influence compared to Aaron and Terri would treat Brynn better.. But that's my opinion lol.
Baby Blues chapter 30 . 11/16/2012
Ohh nnnnnoooooo! poor Terry!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 30 . 11/15/2012
Terri's going to Afghanistan?! Aww :( poor Brynn, i hope everything works out well :D xx
twilightwinter chapter 30 . 11/13/2012
Omg I love it keep writing plz it's so hard to put down!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/13/2012
i like terri but i have a bad feeling about what's to happen next. and an even worse feeling that she'll end up with aaron
Amy90 chapter 30 . 11/13/2012
Oh no, that's so not good.

First there's Aaron in the waiting whom Brynn still secretly has feelings for.
It's good that she decided not to foster their contact further. But it doesn't really solve the problem.

Then her so-called "great stability" is going downhill with Terri being shipped into war.
Does he even know how long their "job" there will take? Hopefully Terri won't do the same as Aaron and break up with her since there's no need for this. A real girlfriend will wait for him.

Anyway, I'm curious which road you're going to take with this story.
Can't wait to read more!
jendayi.j.griffith chapter 30 . 11/12/2012
nooo dont leave terri that gives aaron a chance i hate aaron i wish she was pregnant so he wouldnt go damn
Loralee Abercrombie chapter 30 . 11/12/2012
Please don't kill him. Please.
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »