Reviews for Teach Me How to Kiss
Amy90 chapter 29 . 11/7/2012
OMG. She's still IN LOVE with Aaron. And she loves Terri. Guess life can't just be easy for some of us. ;)
I think there's even more consequences to the "right thing to do" then she wants to admit yet. Anyway, she owes Terri some honesty. And as far as I know Terri by now, he will understand. But he will hate Aaron for leaving her and then just coming back. I think Aaron would have some explanation to do to make Terri NOT beat him up... :D
jendayi.j.griffith chapter 29 . 11/6/2012
i love this book and as much as i loved arron i m terri all the way woop woop team terri
brinalovesyouxx chapter 29 . 11/6/2012
Im guessing that the story isnt finished yet, right? Well i love it! Its definitely not what i expected from what i read from the summary but it's absolutely awesome! I love the characters and the plot of course and how Terri and Brynn are very truthful toeards each other, i hope they stay that way til the end :)
Id just like to say what an aweome job you've done with this story and i look forward to reading any more of your other stories as well as the coming chapters in this one. Keep up the awesome work! :D xx
Guest chapter 28 . 11/3/2012
I miss AARON! Please make him come back... I like him with BRYNN! :)) But I guess I kinda like Terri too...
twilightwinter chapter 28 . 10/31/2012
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :) plz keep writing :)
KitKat1517 chapter 28 . 10/30/2012
Good chapter :) love the fluff...but PLEASE put Aaron back into the picture ! I , but I need Aaron with Brynn! 3
Amy90 chapter 28 . 10/30/2012
Devin's really sweet. Where do you find those guys? ;)
And Terri is just... wow! I adore him. Too bad there's no real closure in B's relationship with Aaron. When she compares Terri to Aaron, it always seems like she's still in love with Aaron. So who will it be? They are both great. I know that I couldn't choose between them...
Guest chapter 28 . 10/29/2012
Wow! Izzy, Izzy, Izzy...what are we going to do with you?
Guest chapter 28 . 10/29/2012
awww!
illegalmoonshine chapter 27 . 10/28/2012
I didn't sleep at all last night because I found your story. It's a really good story and I thoroughly enjoy reading it. I am one hundred percent in love with Terri and Aaron. I look forward to your next update.
twilightwinter chapter 27 . 10/28/2012
Nice :)) plz keep writing
xoxChattyTatixox chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I'm inlove with this story!
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 27 . 10/27/2012
This chapter was awfully cute and romantic between Terri and Brynn! I loved that Terri gave her the ring and saved her from those creepy men. It was such an amazing chapter but aren't all of them just that; amazing. Thanks for writing such a great story for all of us to read!
Sincerely U MadeMyLifeComplete
Taylor chapter 21 . 10/27/2012
I miss Aaron :( He should come back from Hawaii and tell her that Marley didn't mean anything to him. Because Terri is like her uncle now too...because her mom and his brother are definitely together now.
jendayi.j.griffith chapter 27 . 10/27/2012
awww finily its about time thoses 2 got cl9ose terris sooo nice with the ring the air ballon any one would die for a man like that cant wait for the next chapter
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »