Reviews for Teach Me How to Kiss
tragicallyamore chapter 27 . 10/26/2012
like i said i like terri wayyyy better than aaron! she should keep him! what guy goes out of his way to mak his girlfriend that happy? screw aaron. and i think in reality more guys need to act like terri does! your story is by far my favorite
LisAngel83 chapter 27 . 10/26/2012
yay for birthday sex! lol LOVE the house analogy...and how you were able to make her bday special without making the past events to flippant - very tricky and you did a superb job. Terri is becoming this little love bug that I just want to cuddle - except for the fact that he's the hulk, captain american and ken doll rolled into one...and should therefore be put in a museum somewhere for all the world to see (and drool over :-P )
Amy90 chapter 26 . 10/26/2012
And that's it. Terri's "a man sure of his affections for her" - and he's gorgeous and great and so on, so what is there not to love? So it's only logical that she must love him. Only problem is, she loves Aaron more. :D I'm just afraid for Terri, he'll get hurt.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
Is he gay? Haha maybe? Or he thinks that she is too young and needs to go slower?
tragicallyamore chapter 26 . 10/25/2012
i like terri waaaayyy better but i feel bad for aaron too
Loralee Abercrombie chapter 26 . 10/25/2012
First, let me say, that I'm effing addicted to this story. Please keep writing!

I love when she says: "Have you decided on what you wanted yet?" I wish you would comment on the double meaning there.

Also, I'd like to hear the conversation between Brynn and Teri when she tells him about Aaron and she tells him she loves him. I think it's important to see how she handles (or mishandles it) and his reaction before she has that awkward last conversation with Aaron.

Love it, love it, love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ALovelyAsianxx chapter 26 . 10/25/2012
oh my gosh. this is so intense! all the drama is crazy! poor gabe/: thats really sad!):
anywho, i love this story tons!
keep writing cuz its freaking fantastic! :D
innoc3nc3cuti3 chapter 26 . 10/25/2012
I was beginning to wonder if Aaron was going to reappear and sure enough he did. She has chemistry with both Terri and Aaron, but I feel as though what she had with Aaron is special. I'll root for both guys though. Looking forward to your next update.
LisAngel83 chapter 26 . 10/25/2012
I like it...but honestly it was a little bit of a downer, I don't know if I was expecting this huge surge of emotions now that Aaron was back (even if it was for a hot minute) but I definitley didn't see the accident thing coming. Also the whole first time she tells Terri she loves him - I don't expect hearts and flowers every time but you just seemed to graze over it - and did he say it back? What else happened? I need more details...

There is so much left unsaid with Aaron (on her side and his side) and I feel like Terri is holding her back...not that he isn't good but it's just Aaron is...Aaron. I hope I'm making some kind of sense - and once again, don't get me wrong, I like it - you just took it in an unexpected direction...
ILikeToWrite02 chapter 26 . 10/25/2012
I really really really hope that she gets back with Aaron I don't really love Terri, I'm not very fond of him.
jendayi.j.griffith chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
OMG I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER ARONS BACK AAAHHHHHHHHHHH IM SOOO EXCITED BUT HE DOESNT DESERVE HER I AM TEAM TERRI GO TERRI!1 love this book im doo happy
SoDivine chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
Oh... you're sooo mean. Leaving a cliff-hanger like that! I can't wait for the next chapter.. let's see what Aaron does now.. :D
twilightwinter chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
Ohhhhh cliff hanger plz plz u gorging update fast!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
Writing on the wall: Move on already. Not with this twit!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
oh pleeeeeez..so she doesn't "get" with anyone else because of a reunion with this d***head?
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »