Reviews for Teach Me How to Kiss
tragicallyamore chapter 17 . 10/9/2012
next one please!
Amy90 chapter 17 . 10/9/2012
This is bad. Not again! Can't she be faithful for once?! Even that she's thinking about it and feeling guilty is bad. Aaron really doesn't deserve this! Sure, a long-distance relationship is difficult - if it's with the wrong guy. If it's with your soulmate, you won't even look at any other guy. (And doesn't she have plans like transfering to a college near Hawaii and so on?) So maybe she should spend some time thinking about what she wants. (AGAIN.) I mean, after all this I really thought she'd made up her mind which guy she wanted. Really, that's just plainly annoying - poor guys. At least one of them is bound to end up hurt.
twilightwinter chapter 17 . 10/8/2012
Best chapter yet! Lol not that the others weren't awesome
tragicallyamore chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
aw aaron is so sweet! i love this story! your doing a wonderful job!
jendayi.j.griffith chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
ahhhh i need an update asap this book is AWESOME LOVE IT
twilightwinter chapter 15 . 9/28/2012
Omggggg keeeeeeeeeeep writing or I'm gunna die. Worst cliff hanger ever!
Amy90 chapter 15 . 9/28/2012
Finally!:D I'm glad I was right and Jordan really didn't do. :P
Hopefully there's not too much drama ahead, with Aaron planning to stay at Hawaii for four more years... I'm not sure if I can take this. ;)
Can't wait for the next chapter(s)...
Amy90 chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
Oh no. You did it. Anyway, no matter how nice and cute you'll write Jordan - Jordan WON'T DO either. Well, I'm inclined to feel a bit sorry for him later when he'll be standing aside and watching her date Aaron. But still. Don't make her cheat on Aaron again!
Amy90 chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
This is really really bad... She's still in love with him and he - maybe we'll never know how he feels. And all the other guys around won't measure up with this cute boy, so I'm saying this just in case you plan letting even more guys parade around her, THEY WON'T DO. I want Aaron! ;) And Jordan is just a big a***** EVER - can't believe why she let him kiss her in the first place, but I guess that was just the booze. :D Besides, Izzy is a huge bitch. I hate her!
twilightwinter chapter 14 . 9/27/2012
Ehhhhhhhhhh cliff hanger man Ill hang my self on a cliff if u don't put a chapter up really rely really really soon
anonymousvoice chapter 14 . 9/27/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. Good. I was rooting for aaron. They are just amazzing together ] I absolutely can not wait to read what happens next. Update soon please!
I caught myself chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Ooooooh this is really really REALLY good. Well done. Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed reading it and will move onto the next chapter now, yeah.

Okay, we'll...bye. Lol

* WWtAB *
justanothercrazy chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
Wow! Yay! Awesome!

I have no other words...
Guest chapter 14 . 9/26/2012