Reviews for Teach Me How to Kiss
anonymousvoice chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
Okay so here's my issue. I like that jordan has changed but..I still want brynn to end up with aaron. Jordan should just find a different happy ending?
kitcat chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
LOVE IT! keep writing!
kitcat chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
aww... so sweet i love this story so far! keep writing plz!
heal me forever chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
WOW i love dis chapter ha! its awesum ..d way u managed it totally FINALLY dey r FRIEND yipeeee
update ASAP :)
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
YAY IM SO GLAD THEY ARE FRIENDS AGAIN AND I HOPE THEY CAN BE MORE! It sucks how all that stuff had to happen and i truly hope Jordan has changed for the better :)
Sincerely U MadeMyLifeComplete
Roman Candles chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
Great story. Please update soon!
Loralee Abercrombie chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
Holy backstabbers, Batman!
Loralee Abercrombie chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
I feel bad that you found it necessary to write your disclaimer. I find your characters to be very believable and further, anyone who has lived at all has had to make tough, many times, ethically ambiguous decisions regarding love. Those decisions seem more complicated and more unreal when you're a young person, like Brynn. To which I will add, young people in today's world are dealing with some pretty adult ish. Even more so than when I was in HS and I'm only 24! Just do your thing, girl! I love this story.
LA
The title.
Brynn.
Isaiah.
Aaron.

Things I don't: I'll get back to you.
twilightwinter chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
Agh love it but get to the mushy stuff lol :)
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please update soon because I can't wait!
heal me forever chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
wow dis is gng KILLER ..totally loving d pase..great job ya! but obv its on cliff where u left..:P cant wait for d nxt update

update ASAP :)
Northfacegrl5 chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
This story is so great!
twilightwinter chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Love lie love it plz keep writeing
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »