Reviews for Always
lifesjustbegun chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I wasn't expecting the ending I feared that you were going to wrap it up in a predictable manner so it was pleasent to read that she had to undergo teams to come to peace with her life. I thought that the wife shouldn't have been so happy about everything because realistically that's a lot of tension to carry a baby through and the narrator obviously wasn't celebrating with her. I would have liked to have seen more of the conflict between the two of them instead of the narrator just keeping her thoughts in for 6 months which seems incrediably difficult no matter how hurt you are. Good job though I thought the story did capture the pain of betrayel rather well and I appreicaited the ending.
StarvingLunatic chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Okay, wow, that was ... depressing. Super depressing. Extremely well-written, but still just ouch. Well done on the whole angst thing. I feel so bad for the narrator, so bad. But, wow, good writing. You almost got some tears out of me.
sapphireshadow15 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I love how the narrator talks with the ceiling. To me, the ceiling represents what she used to be before her wife was pregnant, but that probably is far from what you were thinking. It's slightly humorous, too.

The ending was sad and somewhat depressing. Nothing went right for the character in the end.

No grammar errors. Great heart-wrenching stuff. Had me on edge.

Thanks for posting, Pulsie
-Sapphire
chie2x chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Wow, what a sad story. I loved it. I loved the way it flowed nicely i can sense the emotions vividly. The ending was not expected but somehow I never saw this scenario getting any better, but just wanted to say thank you for writing this. Good job.
NES85 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Wow, that was profoundly depressing - but well done. A good exploration of a terrible situation. The accident at the end may have piled things on a little too much for me, but geez, good job.
Nia Love chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Wow, that was emotional. What she did was wrong, and on top if that she expects her wife to be okay with it! Good story, it was well written!
Nuitdemeztli chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
How sad. HOw can the other woman expects that shes happy about having a son like that? makes me angry.