Reviews for The Yes
GoldenMockingjay chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This is beautiful. It actually brought tears to my eyes at one point, and I couldn't stop reading. I think this was actually more effective as a short piece than as a possible story plot. Good job, amazing!XD
i l n o k chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This is the second time I've read this. . the first time I was so touched by it I couldn't find a word to write as a review. I still can't find the right words right now either. This is easily my favorite piece of yours. 3 I hope one day I can bring to life stories as evocatively as you can. XD

Ink and Lo
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is perfection, absolutely 100% perfection. Promise never to change a word because it is beautiful as it is. This just took my breath away but I think I can sum up in a few words just how fantastic it was. The imagery was stunning and I could picture it word for word. Not forgetting the beautiful emotion that you lace through this piece. I can safely say that this, this right here, is a masterpiece that everyone should read and is by far your finest yet.

You don't know how much this has touched me, but all I can say to at least show you some of what I felt was, that I was welling up and I think a few tears escaped.
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh... simply "oh". I'm lost for words. This is simply class and brilliance defined into 812 words. You should be very pleased with yourself - undoubtedly this is one of your best works, by far.
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wow, that was intense. I almost cried and I'm not afraid to say it. Amazing job.
meowmie chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Utterly beautiful (;_・)
Valenteen chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is one of the best, yet heart-breaking single page short stories I have read. This is amazing. I love it.
Letters97 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Beautiful. So full circle!
juw chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
really good :D
DarkInkyDreamer chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Absolutely heart-breaking, I'm genuinely welling up here! It's not perfect but it's so powerful. If I were you, I would never dream of changing a thing. Thank you.

xx