Reviews for Adventures of the Agency Kids
Guest chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
I'm confused on Tru's feelings sometimes but otherwise, good job! I can't wait to see the the agency kids together!
deepfathom chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
So...when do we get more? ;)
deepfathom chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
You're making me wait until THURSDAY?! That's so not nice. ;)
deepfathom chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
There are a few things that bother me about this chapter.

First, I'm not exactly sure all these details about waiting in the terminal and the flight are really necessary. Unless there were important plotpoints introduced that come up later in the story, you may want to think about revising it a bit. And the whole thing with Tru meeting the flight attendent didn't strike me as very important and doesn't drive the story forward. Always remember to make sure to write with moving the plot forward in mind.

Second, you might want to think about taking out some of the side notes in the parenthises. They are very distracting and make it harder for the reader to understand what it is you're trying to say. They also make for some killer run-on sentences ;) I found myself feeling a bit breathless after reading some of them.

Keep in mind that these are only suggestions. This is your story and you can take them or leave them, but I'm willing to help you out where I can.

Keep writing! :)

-DF
deepfathom chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Good start!

Just one question: Are the other "agent kids" already in Italy or ar they in different places in Europe? Not sure if I just didn't read it right or what, but I was a little confused by that.

All in all, I'm excited to see what happens :)
BexLove chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
OMG, LUV IT! CANT WAIT FOR MOER!
EllenaWords chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This seems a little forced.