Reviews for Al's Bar
will chapter 1 . 6/1
Please update
shinju asuka chapter 15 . 1/1
Aww... Gabe was really sweet! Love how the night ended. A good sign that their relationship grew! I'm looking forward to reading your next chapters! :)
imhereforthis chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
I will check out that song and group forsure. Fantastic chapter! But damn, Caitlin is irritating af. I know that personality is actually pretty common, but I definitely identify with Elvina more. They actually remind me of myself and my own sister, which is nice. It shows that this story is realistic and relatable, as I've said. I'm happy that you updated so quickly and I eagerly await the next chapter! Thanks! :)
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
Ooh loved it! I haven't read this in a while, glad for the update :)
shinju asuka chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
I remember that i read 13 chapters of this story in one sitting, but silly me didn't leave a review!
Love how you wrote this story. Their development didn't feel rushed. Yet no silly drama (although sometimes i enjoy reading it too). All the characters are likeable too. I'm looking forward to reading next chapters!
imhereforthis chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
yes i know this isn't how it works. i just wanted to apologize again for my review. i read it over and it irritated me because the sentences seem so.. disjoined? is that a word? no idea. robotic, i mean. so, sorry for that. i'm totally so much more enthusiastic and much less childish than i seem. i guess the 'no capitalization' thing doesn't help. again, laziness. alright.. sorry. i'll be back for the next chapter! thanks :)
imhereforthis chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
my choice of name only applies to your story and two others. i have an account but i don't want to go on it. i'm sorry that i'm too lazy to make a new one or sign in to the old one, (and too lazy to capitalize, (although honestly it's taking more effort to not, if that all makes sense)). hey, though, i see what you did there about Gabe in your author's note! amazing, indeed. ha ha. i really do like this story, i basically have abandoned all my other fave stories and authors except for you and one person. i'm telling you this because i really like your writing. i think your characters are realistic and relatable. i like that very much. honestly, i caught up about a week ago.. and i came back here to check if it was updated. it's not.. boo. i know how hard it is though, just wanted to let you know that i'm with you to the end of the line. (i hope that reference is not wasted.. if it is.. eh.) anywho, i'll be off now. my mom's being nosy and i'm supposed to be doing other things.. i'm realizing this review makes me sound very much like i did when i was 11 and visiting this site for the first time.. it's been many years since then, so that's slightly irritating. sorry for that. okay, going now. you're awesome.
clkamp chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
This is definitely one of my favorite chapters so far! The hug scene was so cute I smile the whole time I was reading it!
clkamp chapter 12 . 3/10/2014
Oh yay! I just love these characters and their interactions. Also, loved Caitlin and the fun little Skype conversation. Just loved I all!
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Oohh loved this chapter! I've been missing this story haha. I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
clkamp chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
I just adore this story! Gabe is adorable! This one I'm going to be re-reading again and again. Can't wat for the next chapter.
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
Awww, this story is really nice and cute :) Gabe is adorable. Can't wait to read more ;D
clkamp chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
I just love this story! I like how Gabe was a little bit jealous. It was so cute :)
flep chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
Haha, yes you updated! I liked this chapter, because there was more Elvina and Gabe action and this was a sort-of date :) Keep it up and update soon!
clkamp chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
Oh I just love this story! I'm loving the progression of their relationship and can't wait to see where it goes!
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »