Reviews for Al's Bar
clkamp chapter 12 . 3/10
Oh yay! I just love these characters and their interactions. Also, loved Caitlin and the fun little Skype conversation. Just loved I all!
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Oohh loved this chapter! I've been missing this story haha. I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
clkamp chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
I just adore this story! Gabe is adorable! This one I'm going to be re-reading again and again. Can't wat for the next chapter.
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
Awww, this story is really nice and cute :) Gabe is adorable. Can't wait to read more ;D
clkamp chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
I just love this story! I like how Gabe was a little bit jealous. It was so cute :)
DrunkOnImagination chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
Haha, yes you updated! I liked this chapter, because there was more Elvina and Gabe action and this was a sort-of date :) Keep it up and update soon!
clkamp chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
Oh I just love this story! I'm loving the progression of their relationship and can't wait to see where it goes!
Carmel March chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
I just love reading Elvina and Gabe's interactions with each other. That foam mustache part was so cute.

As for reviews vs views, it's true for every story, seriously! Only a tiny percentage of people end up reviewing. So don't worry too much about that!

Can't wait for more :)
Harry.Potter.Chi chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Love, love, love, love, love it. It was so causal and believable that it made you believe that the characters could be real people who go to the same bar everyday. I thought this chapter was really good cause you got to see how Veen acted when she was just chatting with her sister. I hope you update soon and I am really looking forward to when you do!
DrunkOnImagination chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Thank yoooooou! You're the best :)
CaBlasch87 chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
as per usual, great chapter, and eagerly waiting for more
DrunkOnImagination chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Aww yay! New chapter! Anyway, this was a very enlightening chapter but I would like some more Gabe/Elvina action :P Pwetty Pwease?
Carmel March chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Yesss, I loved this chapter! Thanks so much for updating - you made my day!
clkamp chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
I was just thinking the other day how i wish you'd upload a new chapter! I love this story and cannot wait for more.
Carmel March chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
I apologize for reviewing so late! I finally got a few minutes to catch up on this story, and I got right back into it. Great job on this chapter; I love the format, with emails mixed in with the narrative. Very well done! Hope to read more soon! :)
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »