Reviews for I'm All Yours
4everandalwaysme chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
He likes her. He may not know it yet, but he does.
4everandalwaysme chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
I'm over half-way through and I can't stop just yet...I love it.
4everandalwaysme chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
Noooo! Why would you tell your son that, Mr. Papa person? Why?! Ahem. Sorry about that slight...erm...obsessive scene. Was his father abusive? Why did he want Zech to become a Promised one? Where's his mother? Nevermind. Don't answer any of those questions.
alltheeagles chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
I looked it up, and yes, it IS the Mariana or Marianas Trench. Whoops! So sorry. A good writer should do all the background research for factual stuff.
4everandalwaysme chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
The part where it says "deeper than the Marina Trench." Is that supposed to be Marianas Trench? Deepest in the world?

WHY ARE HER NANOBOTS IN HIM? I need a new brain. Possibly a larger, more comprehensive one.

I'll read the rest later. Promise.
4everandalwaysme chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
My brain isn't working too well. Is this the REAL Zech? Or is it Zomb-Zech? Oh, the mind-easing sensations of breaking the rules ;P Not that I do it often.
4everandalwaysme chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
They're going to fall in loooove. I can feel it. Actually, no. She'll fall in love with him and when she FINALLY gets him back, he'll return the feelings.

I shouldn't get my hopes up.
4everandalwaysme chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I get it now. I think I do, at least :p Her Zomb is Zech, who was supposed to be her friend, but she made him into the aforementioned Zomb. Now, she's trying to get him back to the way he was before she did so and somehow, he's going to return to normal!

Forget that last part. You enjoy making me believe something incredibly cliche, then turning it around so that it's completely unexpected.
4everandalwaysme chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
(I'm going back to review the chapters I've already read :)

Progenitor is the term for parent, I'm assuming?
4everandalwaysme chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh Lordy. I've been proven wrong once again about how creative you can be.
InkedGirl chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
Ahhhh this is the best ending!
Seriously, I love your style.
You managed to keep both Zech and Allegra so distinct in their separate voices...and the chemistry between the two of them is just amazing.
InkedGirl chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
I love their interactions. The characters are so unique and interesting, especially Allegra.
InkedGirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Wow. This sounds great so far! It's so creative and interesting. I just want to read more. It's different from anything else I've come across.
Kaidyen Nemerah chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
I like all the ideas and am fond of the characters as well. :]
bloodlore chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Just starting out with your story here, and I actually like all the information and terms you jam pack in this story. And I like the fact that I don't quite understand it. Reminds me of the author Robin Mckinley.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »