Reviews for Ghost of Days Gone By
LOVE IT . ;P
Lori Jane Summers chapter 32 . 3/18/2013
Dootdoot NO! Lolz i need more PLEASE ;P
Shady Sands chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Great execution on the FPOV. Worth learning from.
Lori Jane Summers chapter 29 . 1/24/2013
... more please!
Lori Jane Summers chapter 28 . 1/16/2013
O.o ... oh no no no no ... gahhhh you .. you .. cant just stop there! NEED MORE NEED MORE NEED MORE lolz ...please :)
Everis chapter 28 . 1/13/2013
Ooh, ending with suspense I see. I can't wait to see what happens. I do wish Anna spent a little more time deliberating on her decision, but I'm looking forward to what happens next. I find it weird, though, how different Harley and Hannah are. Harley sounds so much older than her, but they both still freak me out.
Everis chapter 27 . 1/11/2013
Oh my gosh, that was such a touching ending to this chapter. I never wouldn't guessed Anna's memory would have been taken away 0.o Sometimes it takes me a few seconds to realign the generations of family you refer to, but that's to be expected. I'm rooting for Mason and Anna even more now!
Everis chapter 17 . 1/11/2013
Oh no, I wish Anna could tell at least Bethany and Emma what's going on! I'm so rooting for her and Mason though, I don't like Simon very much for some reason! This story is really refreshing. I haven't read anything like this in a while, so thanks!
Lori Jane Summers chapter 27 . 1/9/2013
loved it :P
Lori Jane Summers chapter 26 . 12/29/2012
oh my gosh how dare you! lolz please write more!
Insanity Fuels My Imagination chapter 25 . 12/27/2012
So, she found a way to get her power back? How?
Insanity Fuels My Imagination chapter 24 . 12/20/2012
Ooh... I wonder what Simon knows?
Lori Jane Summers chapter 22 . 12/17/2012
O.O NOOOOOOOOO! please oh gosh please write more GOSH DARN-IT !
XxKyuubiRoxX chapter 21 . 12/9/2012
I got to thinking and I was wondering why in the heck this story only 13 reviews... Then I remembered that I haven't really been helping that fact either... I'm a horrible reviwer and I know it. However, this story is amazing and I love where you're taking it. I can't wait to read more!
Snowlilly31497 chapter 20 . 12/1/2012
Confused. Was it Simon or Alex who showed up with the car? (You mentioned that both had electric green eyes, but considering the fact that Alex is a ghost and he doesn't even know what a computer is, I'm leaning more towards Simon...)

Well. Now that that's out of the way... I have really enjoyed your story so far! I'm not usually one for ghost stories, but this is awesome! Please update soon!

- Sarah