Reviews for Runaway, Light of the Night
roxy chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
you have to write more! this is so beautiful and poetic you have no idea. i haven't read anything like this in a long time, besides the stuff my friend revamp does. amazing job!
Revamp chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I happened across this story searching around on a friend's biography after doing some co author stuff. I must say that your sense of description is beautiful and your overall piece is well done. I would love to see more chapters of this story. I'll be putting it on my favorites list as well.
UnpredictableMe chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
oooooooooooooow, what happens next! :)
MagicWords chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wow, this was really dark and poetic. You have such a way with descriptive words. The last line makes me think that there is a lot more to come! Very cool!
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I like it, it seems very dark so far. I had a hard time reading it though and really grasping what was going on, because of the huge amount of adjectives. Sometimes I do that to though . I'll admit it's fun. But so other people can fully enjoy it, I'd recommend you cut back on it a bit.
SibylofSilicon chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I want to read more, but I only managed about halfway, sorry.
Waaaay too many adjectives! Seriously, read it out loud and count how many you have as you go. Trust me, if you get rid of half of them you'll be doing yourself, and your story, a HUGE favour. In fact, maybe just leave a third.

On the other hand, it does all seem a little dark and disturbing. I like that.
Aizawa Minami chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wow, this piece is truly a sense of gorifying truth that happens in life, good job on this one, I hope to see more.