Reviews for So You can be Mine
Ellyana chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
First off, I don't know why but I can't login. I'm not sure if it's because I'm using my phone. Anyway, I'm sorry if this will come out as a guest review.

I beg you to continue this. Please. And it doesn't matter if this was loosely based on one of my favorite novels that made me curl on my bed and weep like I got my heart broken. Your story, in itself, could be original. And I love your writing style.

All in all, I really enjoyed the 8 chapters so far and are aching for more. So please, don't give up on updating.

I just have one worry though. Is someone going to die here just like in AWTR? I hope not.

Thanks for sharing.)
Chocolate12345 chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
Hi Brigitta,
I love this chapter. I kept on picturing River as Shane West hehe..
It's so cute when Cara keeps on prodding River on his principles. He is playing with fire being close to Cara. Friends can't stay that way if it was bound by attraction at first instance. I think River is attracted to Cara although he doesn't want to admit it. Hoping for more and thank you for updating.
anon chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
I just found your story and truely hope you keep wrinting. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Saydimon chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Aww no. Her dad left. And then her mom. And River. And, ugh. I don't understand why this story doesn't have more reviews. Really. It's so good! Hopefully more people will discover it and review it just as I am.
Anyway, I love this story! And hopefully, you'll update it again soon? I really want to know what's going to happen with River.
Basoom8 chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Loved the chapter, think there was a typo though when "He planted a kiss on her kiss." but otherwise it was amazing. So sad about her dad, definitely didn't see that coming!

Loved it!
Synonymous Lovechild chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Cliffhanger! Haha nice! Enjoyed this chapter as much as the last, please carry on!
Chocolate12345 chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
Wow you're really good! Really loved the way the story is constructed, neither too fast nor too slow..and what a cliff-hanger, sucking for more. I can't wait for the next one, please update soon. I like also when River and Cara look eye to eye, it gives me butterflies in the stomach..maybe coz eyes are the window to one's feelings/soul :)
Thanks a lot and for the special mention too.
Court-life chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
Amazing! I absolutely love this story :) great job please update soon
dianasoren chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I've been looking for a good story and I couldn't find one. I decided to try one last one and I am SO glad it was this one. I love it. It's absolutely positivly wonderful. I am so glad you wrote this. :)
DianaSoren
Chocolate12345 chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Wow I'm glad for you to continue. I've been waiting. Please don't give up, I still love this story.
Synonymous Lovechild chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Good! I like the way that the characters are written with their own individual personalities. Sorry I haven't able to review because when I do, my internet freezes and it gives me a lot of problems, but I feel that this story is worth it! Good job! And please continue writing!
Basoom8 chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Loved the chapter! Such a sad rejection though! Poor River.
Chocolate12345 chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
the story just keeps on getting interesting. i like the way you write that it is not predictable and there's something mysterious about it. keep up and thanks for updating. have a good friday!
Chocolate12345 chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Thank you for updating. I don't want a sad ending :( hope you can make something unique out of it like make the lines different. You're really good, I'm not a writer just a reader so you know better...hehe
teenbooks4eva chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
This is a great story, I can't wait until the next chapter.