Reviews for Super powers
Drake Yagami chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Chat/Script format is not allowed here.

How to fix this error?

(Incorrect)
Cindy: Wow I'm actually levitating 3 heavy cars.

(Correct)
"Wow, I'm actually levitating three cars." said Cindy.

Numbers under 100 must be in written form. Punctuation also needs to be fixed as well. Overall, you have some potential but need some constructive criticism. Good luck in the future.
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
So Zeke lived in Varacruz, where his grandmother is rich only for me to find out that he had a bad relationship with his parents. And also this was virtually Bishop 's fault for dragging his friends in this mess.

God, I hate Noko. He's just an ass, putting these poor kids indanger like that? I'm sorry, but if he lived in my neighborhood, and he offered me superpowers, I'll shove those things so far up his ass that he won't be sitting for a week. But at the same time, he'll kill me with no effort.

All in all, I really enjoyed this entire story. Please update if you get the chance to!

From
MegaRdaniels
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Huh, out of all the members of the Amazing Force, Cindy is revealed to be the most powerful. This is becoming from officially comical to being dark. Nice twist.
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
This is getting really good, but watch your grammar though. I caught a diction error in one of Zeke's dialogues. It's suppose to be "they're" not "their". They're is a contraction meaning "they are" while their is possessive. Edit this I don't care, no one is perfect especially me. All I'm here is for the story.
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
I do not blame Cindy. With great power comes great responsibility! :)
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This is actually quite good. Finally a comical science-fiction story that I can enjoy! I really like the characters, Zeke, Cindy, Bishop, and Trisha. They are very likable, and Zeke is pretty much a very cool character. Great job gripping me in!

From
MegaRdaniels
Miles Montgomery chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Eh. Would have been better if you had described the characters, described the action more, not wrote it in a play style, and not had the characters talk like they were out of a 60's Saturday morning superhero cartoon.