Reviews for Bonds Unbreakable
secretauthor6 chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
Dude this is sooooo epicly awesome, i ccaannoott wait for you to write more! the way you bring life to words inspires me, this is not just a great story this here is a piece of a five star movie in my head. sure its a slightly depressing one with thte characters backrounds do far but the way you tell whats going on at the same time but by different people in different chapters and in different ways. amazing
Dr Daley chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
Yay! I finally get to read the next chapter! My laptop broke down... And I have to get a new one.
So I had to use a phone.
Anyway! Great updates... Dying for the next chapters.
And i love how you described my character Andy! :)
steph135 chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
aw yeah! i love the first few paragraphs. soooooo well described, very relateable and if i do say so myself it was some nice charater development . plus it shows that when your truly scared out of your mind, you can do some amazing things. you know why? two words. adrenaline rush. yup. now on to the story...

that's a pretty interesting situation to be put in; being in a bank hold up while the woman next to you gives birth. thats pretty good stuff lol very creative. i like how bank rober guy seems almost nice and reasurring when he says "Well, that's too bad! But we'll be out of here before that hour so she can get to wherever she needs to go to have that damn baby!" haha but then he redeems his toughness by backhanding poor andy. he could have done worse though if it werent for siren.

i've noticed a change in your writing. before you freak out, it's a good one; you've improved. your senatance variety is better, not that it was ever bad or anything. it's always been good, but now your really maturing in your writing style and its alot more polished. i remember you saying to me that you werent really trying on secrets. i kinda thought you were crazy, but now that i read this it's starting to make sense :P so lets cut to the chase; your a great writter. if i didnt know any better, i'd think you were an adult :P not flattering here. im serious.

i just read this over and it's so choppy and unorginaized and all blah lol. stop wasting your time reading my blabble, and start writting! now! XD

Moonlightpheonix-xX chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Those stupid robbers! That lady needs help and they ain't givin' her shiat!
On a side note: Yay! Siren saved Andy! :D
steph135 chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
OH YEAH! New chapter! Hehehehehehehe!

Sorry about that lol, now on to the chapter : I like that they have diffrent reactions to the situation, it helps with the character development and it defines them as people to set them apart from the others. I also like alias talks about the only time she saw a gun. That was creative and realistic. Her thought were plausable and well thought out, thanks to the brilliant writer XD I the part when she holds he boys hand was so sweet!

Oh and what the bad guy (yeah, I said the bad guy) at the end...sooooooooooooo intense. Your really good at keeping it realistic. I only have one word of advise. I feel like while she was thinking I shouldn't have taken the bad guys that long. I don't know, I don't think you should take out anything, but maybe you should condense it into something smaller? It doesn't really matter though, its all up to you! And its great no matter what you do :P

Moonlightpheonix-xX chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
Damn, this chapter was AWESOME! :D
Dr Daley chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Yay! This is great, I am dying for my Email to tell me when the next chapter comes alone, the suspence is killing me.
I am so glad I didn't just scroll past when I saw the "Characters needed" add, although Andy's probably not the best character I could have some up with, I wish I could have made a better one for you! :)
Moonlightpheonix-xX chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Oooh, Gil got slapped. Bad robber! You do not slap Germans! They get pissed off too easily! O3O
Moonlightpheonix-xX chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Holy crap, that was awesome!
steph135 chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
is "dwarfed" a word? ah who cares, i love it anyway. i have to say, i like christines personality. its distinctive and its very likable (at least to me) dont you hate it when writers make a character bland so that most people can relate? ARG! it's so annoying! I'm more likely to enjoy a mean jerk-faced (yeah, i said jerk-faced) character then one that just blends in with the surroundings. but back to the point; you do not have this problem at all, esspecially here. i can already she her pretty clearly.

i love the hostage part, and her reasoning "The police would show up, sort it out, and the guys with guns would be taken away. All she had to do was be a good little hostage, behave, and shut up." shes a calm thinker. i think if i was in that position, the only thoughts in my head would be "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" so i apluad her for not being like me :P

i like that you did this in second person...i think its second person...well, whatever it is i like it and know that i have alot of troble doing this perspective, so i always just pick one and work from there.
steph135 chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Your a great writer...yeah I know what your thinking, but let me explain : first of all you know how to write a good begining. Its always something so normal described creatively that it grabs the attention. Every writers got a couple special writing skills that define there talent and that is definatly one of yours.

Okay, okaynow on to the important stuff. ACTION! I love it I love it I love so much! It was paced pretty well considering my heart starting beating alittle faster :)
Steph135
steph135 chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
"chewing gum? Psychedelic Snowflake?" i love it lol! i wish i had them naming skills. the saloon in my story is called "the rusty bullet"...how original (sarcasm)
i may have told you this already, but i think i am goinng to repeat myself; your flow is great. the way you just float from subject to subject, filling the reader's mind with information without them even knowing it. it's an art, im telling you lol.
anyway, im really excited to see how all these people are going to meet. since i have already established that you are the flow master (as weird as that sounds) i know it will be well planned and thought out. and like i said, make this one action-packed! i want to see your action style! i got to go do some chores though, becuase im being yelled at as im typing this.
Moonlightpheonix-xX chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
I liked this chapter. It's nice and refreshing.
The end was awesome. I take it some action's gonna' happen in the next chappie?
steph135 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Hey it 's steph. I really like this one. you write it so realistically, with all the details you add. Illike the thing with the highlights, how she sits when shes on her computer (as I read that part I realized I was doing the same thing with my chin. It kinda freaked me out alittle) and thefact that shes German just adds to the personalization. Oh, and the part where she says "my brother " in German was so sweet! I hope this one has a lot of action. I know secrets had quite a bit but I don't think i have read anything of yours that was completely action. Given the description I think this one will have a lot of that. I'm so glad you posted a new chapter! I know your busy with school work and as much as I would love for you to post everyday I know that cant happen so instead I will tell you what my third grade teacher told me : take your time but hurry up! :P
Dr Daley chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Yay! Next chapter, I'm dying to read it. . .