Reviews for Queen Anne's Lace
lizzabet chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
I have been glued to this story the entire day, not wanting to let go of my phone, which isn't good since I've been working. I really, really love it and got really sad to finish the 9th chapter and see that you haven't updated in several months. I really hope you will continue this because it's too good not to go on.
Just the way you write, all the emotions... It's perfect! And describes me and the relationship to one of my brother. Maybe that's what makes this story even more powerful.
So I'd be really sad if you didn't continue, even if I know that it's hard to sometimes.
Anyways, awesome job and I hope to read more!:D
lizzabet chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
God, I love Neil's mom! This chapter at their house made me so happy after everything they've had to endure.
lizzabet chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
I really teared up when two year old Lacey came after Molly's first time! She really reminds me of my brother and it was just heart breaking! But I still love it! I'm at chapter 8 now, but didn't have internet to review this one earlier!
lizzabet chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is so powerful! Like all the emotions! I really love it and will keep on reading. Great beginning!
Mai Jagyar chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
From the first word to the last one here in this chapter I was drawn in. Very well written can not wait for the next chapter.

Few spelling mistakes and some missing words but over all very well written the same with the poetry. Keep at it!
Absto Conlegium chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
I've read the first 9 chapters and this is one of the best stories I have read. You are such a good writer and your story provokes so many emotions. I really hope this has a good ending.
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
Nooo... I... no...

I know it had to happen to deepen the story... but.. no...

Wonderfully written..
Daisy02 chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
I actually cried a single tear...gosh I know this is annoying saying it but...damn it to hell I can't help it please please please please update. This is better than any professional published book I have read, and I have read many, I never cried from reading anything, and this actually did make me. I'm too speechless at the moment to give an actual review...sorry.
me chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
Really sad realistic story. I hope she gets her happy ending.

I swear to god that if she attends det and her sister gets raped i will never read this story again.

Some people are real bastards.
Zinkey1 chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
love this chapter. the teacher at the ends reminds me so much of my psychotic tec teacher it's unreal. This story is progressing really well. I really like Mrs Craven's character, she seems the right balanced between concerned and scared of reporting anything wrong.

I don't think there are many people who get the balance between character construction and plot right but i think you definably do.

Well done! best of luck
Daisy02 chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
Oh no, Jett will be on the hunt. I hat , and once again you kill me with a plot twister. Argh, this is going to be horrible for them isn't it?
But I had a heart attack when I lazily looked through email and saw an update. Things are starting to get really exciting!
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
I Will kill Mr. Tristan myself.

So I think. Neils parents should take ALL Four of the kids. Just saying. All of them. Just like that. Mine. D.
Daisy02 chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
When I read this I was completely shocked to find it had so little reviews. When Molly was angry I felt angry too, This is amazing. The way you had Mrs Craven see all of it. I am beyond excited for the next chapter. I love how long your chapters are. This is...it's a cliche but everything about it is fresh and original. The beginning was perfect, with the diary, it adds to the fact of how bad it was. There really isn't anything I can say other than I loved it. The story itself, characters, the twins, Neil-I love his family. The names are creative and great. Description and emotion, wonderful. These last two chapters had my heart pounding, when it ended I noticed I had my jaw clenched, eyes wide. I will die waiting for an update BUT fear not I will stay strong and live until the day! No matter how long it takes!
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
Ohgosh.. you are an insanely good writer. This story holds so much pain.
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
Your words portray a world so close to my own. It hurts. But you are doing it so well. I can't wait to read more