Reviews for The Match
Ciousk chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Wahhhhh! It is going to explode! Ba-BOOM! Yep, she will either live and be extremely hurt, or die... hopefully the former. I like this but you aren't going to continue unlees your teach sets it as more homwwork :( I like this.
Morbid Quill chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
The flickering pseudo-comfort of a burning match combined with flammable liquid splashing in reeking puddles onto the floor? She will be blamed for accidental arson...if she survives what inevitably must follow, that is. Said survival is highly unlikely considering the fact that she is trapped inside a cramped, humid room with only lethal coils of smoke and hungry flames as a result of the lit match and gasoline combo to keep her company. Poor creature - and she was just a rookie in the school, too.

Very nicely written. I was frightened right alongside Marina. In honor of Marina, I shall add this to my Favorite Stories list. May her soul rest in peace after the tragic demise she is bound to experience.

-Morbid Quill
Merestuffins chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was awesome! You did AMAZING writing the emotion. I got freaked out there at the end.
Good job. :-)
(Mere)
Aerysis chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
There was a rat trapped in the basement. He was the one who accidentally unplugged the light. The teacher forgot that Marina was down there, and locked the door before going out to the teacher's lounge.
The rat was still running around, and knocked down a tank of natural gas.
The rat was almost blind, but he could distinguish between light and dark, so when Marina lit the match, he climbed up her leg to try and reach the light. When she felt the rat climbing on her leg, she dropped the match and... BOOM!

That's kinda what went though my mind after I read it.
Well, I bet you got an A on that assignment :P