Reviews for Leggo My Ego
sonder this chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
I have never read a romance story that revolves around waffles before so clearly I had to fix that today. Max's character isn't anything new by any stretch of the means but Wendy is certainly a better protagonist than most female stock characters I have read about. Honestly, I don't know if she actually cares about the poor hungry 'children' or the money, haha. Either way, both seller and consumer win.
susumiya08 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
she was soo funny! and skilled, so much he couldn't resist :)
Julietish chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Hi! It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo. When your story was featured on ADoR, a judge wrote this review: A simple money-making venture turns into something more when Wendy catches the attention of the school’s most infamous bad boy, Max Fields, by catapulting a waffle at his head.
But Max soon goes from being a regular breakfast client to a friend. Their developing relationship isn’t traditional or even particularly romantic to begin with - he’s used to getting his way, and she bites back - but their chemistry is natural and entertaining.

Wendy is a strong narrator who gives the reader a story made with equal parts amusing frankness and witty sarcasm, and peppered with fantastic one-liners. She isn’t jaded or naive, just a normal girl with a gift for waffle making: a refreshing change from the many female main characters to whom we don’t really relate.

The writer has a fantastic writing voice which sustains the flow of the story and makes Wendy’s experience and point of view realistic and engaging. But as her senior year draws to a close, so must the waffle supply, forcing Max and Wendy to find alternate arrangements for their morning meetings.

Short, sweet and syrupy, this is a one-shot you won’t regret reading!
rozalicious678 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Loved it!
I think I drooled at the sweetness of the story!
;)
tizzledubs chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
cute story :) now i want waffles... haha
luluhunnie chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
lol getting Max to like Wendy was so funny and cute; I loved it ! omg I'll have to quote this forever: "What can I say? My waffles bring all the boys to the yard."
PenguinLover33 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Cute!
Zappe chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Very cute story. Love the humor _
renegade01 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Aww cute oneshot. It was original and spunky ;-)
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Awww I absolutely LOVED that :D You could so have made that into a full length story but it was a pretty amazing one shot anyway ;)
MusicLover21 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I loved this story. It was really cute!
leavemeialone chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This is super super super cute! How can we not fall in love with this cute oneshot?! XD I love Wendy, where is she? Where is waffle girl when you need her? I would love to pay $1 for her waffles, they sound so freakin' amazing! I thought it was cute how from the start Max didn't like or really care about her . . . then it grew! Again, waffles sound amazing! She sounds like a giving person!
Alltoowell chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Hehe so cute! She always made him pay for the waffles even when they were technically friends hah. I was actually surprised at the end when he kissed her on the cheek because that seemed a little out of nowhere. However, they do have great chemistry. Nice job!
Atramento chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Cute :D I definitely like it...though now I really want some waffles...
my princess ending chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
It was really cute. :3 It was actually one of the one-shots that I actually took time reading that was displayed at A Drop of Romeo. I can't get over how cute it was. (/_\)

xoxo,