Reviews for Stars at Dawn
jayrambles chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Tell me when it's published! :D
CorycianAngel1944 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I like it.
Watercatcher7984 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
OH WOW! AMAZING! I LOVE IT! WHERE CAN I LINE UP TO BUY THE BOOK?
Irony's Friend chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I can't even begin to tell you how great it feels to read this story again. I didn't realize just how much I missed it until I read the first line, and suddenly, all my Todd/Annie emotions come flooding back. Wow, I love this story. I can't wait to own a copy.

You've done such a great job, MagicWords! I mean, I knew to only expect the best after all the work you've put into this story, but to be completely honest, it's even better than I imagined. The description is so vivid and beautiful. That's what stands out to me the most. Every action is so clear in my mind because you've outlined it perfectly. You are very talented when it comes to imagery.

And it flows better now! Every word, sentence, and paragraph seems like it's been selected specifically to fit in with the rest, so the whole thing is like a seamless puzzle, and the final picture is this lovely story. Honestly, I feel like an awful writer-friend because I should be helping you edit and pick out mistakes, but I tried! I tried really hard to find something to help you with, but I couldn't!

Now I just really, really want to read the rest because if you've improved so much with the first chapter, I can only imagine what the rest of the story is going to be like. You've done a great job! If I were with you right now, I would give you a bouquet of roses like someone would give a dancer after a performance, but there is an unfortunate amount of miles between us, so eat a candy bar or skip class and sleep in or something from me, okay? :) You deserve it.
IronysFriend chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
SPRING OF 2013! You totally just made my day! Like totally flipped it around! How incredible to think that Stars at Dawn will soon be a published book! How are you feeling? :)
SummerAngel95 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Great first chapter! I already love it, and will so be reading it all. Just wanted to say good job on the chapter! :D
Irony'sFriend chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
This was the best Christmas present ever! It was a wonderful way to start the day! Wow, to be honest, this really put a lot in perspective for me. Like, I think I understand certain motives a little better now, and besides that, it was just wonderful to read.

I really loved seeing their family before it was torn apart. I can easily see them growing up to be the people we come to love (and hate) later on. Their interactions, personalities, little comments...everything seemed to lead perfectly into what would later happen.

And the last lines were just perfect! Those two little sentences gave me chills! You did amazing on that.

All together, it was a wonderful scene, and I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for sharing!
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Awww this story is so cute! Good luck with publishing!
And guess what? I am review number 200! :D
12aki chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
I'm sorry you feel like you had to take down the story, and I wish I could keep reading. I really hope you get published, if you do, PM me, because I promise I will buy it. Good luck, and good for you.
-A
P.S I only read the first chapter, but you have me hooked!
Lolitroy chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
-.-
Aleatoric chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Ch 2:

Well, I'm sad to have missed the rest of the story! But I'm sure it'll be great when you publish it, based off the first chapter alone. It was good.
Aleatoric chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Ch 1:

"Annie had watched him closely from her favorite spot on the playground's most coveted swing"
Maybe replace "on" with a "-"

I like Todd's last name, Smalls, it fits well with his body shape!
So far good clothing detail, and cute closing of this first chapter!
IronysFriend chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
...AWWWWWW

I am SO glad I got to read this! I mean, I understand that it didn't fit in the story, but it just makes me very, very happy that it exists :') It was such a beautiful moment, and it makes me appreciate Steve a little more.

Thank you so much for updating this! It really made my whole night 3 It was wonderful to read a piece of Stars at Dawn again!
Saoirse7 chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Well, it's too bad that I missed this story. The first chapter looked really good, though. I think I would have enjoyed the rest. But good luck with your publishing! Will it be under the same title?
whiteyachts chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
i really regret that i didn't have a chance to leave more reviews on this story now that it's been removed, as i thoroughly enjoyed it. i'm just really glad i had a chance to finish it before it was taken down. i know i mentioned this before, but you have a really accurate way of grasping emotion between people. i wish you all the best as you move forward with your bigger goals for this story!
207 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »