Reviews for My Mind Talks Back
hitokori midnight chapter 2 . 3/2
please make the next chapter I really want to know.
Who's Damon
The Undecisive Thinker chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
this is really good! more chapters please :-)
Snow Whites Poison Kiss chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
(I'm reviewing as I go along)

:o I KNOW what the pressure in her head is! I BET it's that pervy sexy vamp that decided to overrule her mind ;D (Come on, who WOULDN'T like that?!)

Her reaction to hearing a voice in her head was completely different from mine. I would have been like; WHOA WTF!? Who's there!? What do you want?! MY money?! Bitch you can't have that!

Whoa, wow, the vamps appeared! And such an annoying label. Lol I shall overlook it considering it is so... used by society and by this point it's a reference to anything dark and different.

*Smugness* I bet the only way for him to get out of her mind is to turn her into a vampire :D

This relationship between them is going to be very interesting and confusing. The vamps curiosity is contagious! Gene should be very grateful she has a vampire like that literally STUCK inside of her head! I'd be using it to my full advantage, seeing as said vampire stuck in a teenage boys body and can read minds. I'm sure we both know how teenage boys can be ;D

Pwease update soon! It's a story with great potential, and you're working it to your advantage, making me have even MORE of a desperate need to read it!

Snow Whites Poison Kiss
izziet chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
loved this chapter! Damon sounds awesome. i have no idea who shiloh fernandez is. if he is on the story cover, then i say he does suit damon. for gene...i have no idea. maybe aria from pretty little liars? i forgot her name. update soon!

luv izziet
Snow Whites Poison Kiss chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This was a really good first chapter, so please update soon! Pwetty pwease with a cherry on top? I'm so looking forward to the whole vampire in her head thing, and kinda wished it had ended with him speaking and her flipping out, but it's your story and I know you got this shiz ;D lol. And if you had done that, I would be going into a rant about how you need to update soon or I will not give you a cupcake.

Update soon or I wont give you a cupcake! This is something you MUST do soon (of course on your own time Aw.. Im contradictiing myself...)

Snow Whites Poison Kiss
izziet chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
sounds interestin. so please update soon!

luv izziet