Reviews for Waking Up
Summer Blooms chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
That was cute and funny. :) I like your new name too!
Summer Blooms chapter 43 . 12/29/2012
How can it end this way?! Why did you put such a big cliffhanger at the end of the story?! Well it does set it up for a sequel...Please put up the sequel soon! And keep up the amazing work!
snapapplez101 chapter 43 . 12/29/2012
NOOOO! It's over. Tears.
1/25/13 will not come soon enough...
Summer Blooms chapter 41 . 12/23/2012
Yay! They're finally together! :D And I loved the way you used Fish in the end. XD I can't wait for the last 2 chapters! :D
Summer Blooms chapter 40 . 12/22/2012
Hmm...I do kind of agree with Saar, but shouldn't he at last try to find out what's wrong? Well, update soon! I can't wait to see how this all ends! :D
Summer Blooms chapter 39 . 12/21/2012
Noooo! Saar, you won't be able to resist comforting Merri once you see her at home, right? You two need to get together! You both know how the other feels, so it shouldn't be as hard, right? Maybe? Update soon and great work! :D
Summer Blooms chapter 38 . 12/19/2012
Yay! I loved this chapter! He finally got her to take him seriously! Now if only she'll come to the bus stop...Update soon! :D
snapapplez101 chapter 19 . 12/16/2012
Merr, it is your day!
snapapplez101 chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Aw. Saar, don't be a jerk. Merr is just to cool for you. :P
Summer Blooms chapter 37 . 11/24/2012
They went on a pseudo date! Maybe Merri will start thinking of Saar in a new light now? Maybe? I'm starting to sound like a broken record...XD Update soon! I'm excited for the sequel(s), but sad that it had to happen to you...
Summer Blooms chapter 36 . 11/16/2012
oops...I made a mistake in the last review...XD Saar's already in Isreal XD But Merri's getting so much closer to Saar! She cried with him (kinda)! Please update soon! I need to know what happens next!
Summer Blooms chapter 35 . 11/16/2012
Merri's starting to have romantic thoughts! Yay, progress! But she still thinks Saar is teasing her...he's being serious! But now he might leave...:(
Summer Blooms chapter 34 . 11/9/2012
She's going to become a teacher! Yay! And Saar gave her a love note! XD Or something like it...right? I can't wait for the next amazing chapter! Update soon!
Summer Blooms chapter 33 . 11/3/2012
She's finally starting to realize she has feelings for Saar! I also didn't know that Saar meant "storm", that's cool! This is getting so good! Even more amazing than it already was! Update soon! I want to know their reactions to each other now!
Summer Blooms chapter 32 . 11/2/2012
Yay! They're getting a lot closer now! Maybe Merri will start taking Saar seriously? And then they can start being together? Maybe? Update soon!