Reviews for New Friends
True Talker chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
That is good that they had remained friends and that her parents had explained things to her. It is important for people to talk in person. Why do I say that? Because then people are then able to communicate for real and openly about things which then makes things less confusing. That was sweet of Clarence for calling her.
True Talker chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
This chapter just makes me think. It just does. Really. In any case Lorelei shouldn't have done the drawing in that way. Also, Not in front of the class. She could've talked to him without others around.
True Talker chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
I do feel badly for Clarence here. Why? Lorelei shouldn't be signing papers with her name that way. Also, I tend to think that it was a bit immature of the teachers to have done that. What do I mean by this? The child is in grade 2 - Of course she isn't married. I disagree with Lorelei's teacher calling Clarence's teacher to find out. I also disagree with the fact that Clarence's teacher had brought it up to begin with let alone in front of the class.
True Talker chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Reading this I had felt badly for Clarence. Why? Because he was late because Lorelei had wanted him to walk her to her class. When I had read that I had thought that if she had realized that he would be late and therefore in trouble with his teacher that she would walk to class on her own. However I like the fact that his teacher had given him near the end of this chapter 3 more points. That had made me happy. Yes it did. Why? Because he did do something good and NO one should be in trouble for doing something good. I felt badly for him because he was being sweet.
True Talker chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This was sweet to read. Why? Because he had saved her. Thank you for sharing this.