Reviews for Tabs
paint-pops chapter 7 . 1/1
Hello! I really enjoyed the story so far! I like the band rivalry and how Adam and Danny are sneaking around Adam's friends. Would be awesome if Adams became friends with the other members of Danny's band. Cannot wait for more!
tell it to the sky chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
Looking forward to the paintballing. I love Adam and Danny together.
Menn chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
FITZY...IS THE FUNNIEST CHRACTER EVER. XD

Now, also, I am not sure if anyone has said anything about it, but the story description about "so why is it that I can't stop making out with him" is golden.

Oh my gawd, I love rivalry slash. ;) I also love how feisty the main character is. Your characters are staying consistent (than again, I do not know much about Battle of the Bands and musicians, but I feel good reading through without any "gaps of logic," so I think you are good.

Keep it up!
Aletiah chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
No, the difficulty didn't show, the chapter is great as usual :)
I really wonder what Fitzy and Brynne would say if they knew what's going on between Adam and Danny. The next chapter will be interesting... I have a feeling the two bands could be good friends if they only gave each other a chance - maybe the paintball match will be a start? Or not. It also could make everything worse.
Looking forward to the next update!
(Ps, I recognize the name Jupiter Sanders, isn't he one of the characters in your other story, or am I totally lost here?)
Aletiah chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Hm, Aunt Bailey is a free talker, or what you call it :P
I really hope Fitzy and Brynne will grow up a bit, so they won't need to hide their relatinship so much longer. Or there will come a time when Adam has to pick and that's not very fair.
animeskullgirl16 chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
I feel for Adam. That's got to suck having to hide your relationship because your friends are hiding stuff from you... I'm glad they got to have that weekend together :3

Meanwhile, Brynne and Fitzy are kind of irritating me. What are they hiding and why are they hiding it from their best friend. And why are they so willingly able to bet their friend's sexual life for sacrifice? Hmmm... anyway, great chapter :3 I really liked it and I can't wait for the week to be over (in the story because I love the romantic parts :D). Great chapter! Please update soon!
ruleofthumb chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
I really like this story, though I think you should focus more on developing Brynne and Fitzy. This story is finally getting more into character development, and I want to see more of it! Also, I liked the mention of Jupiter, the boy from your other story.
chibikodo chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Lol with friends like Adam's who needs enemies? :)

I can't wait to see how the paintball match turns out. As a matter of pride I'm sure Adam won't let his band go down without a fight.

Fitzy or whatever his name actually is kind of annoys me. Such a weird motley crew.
RubyRed22 chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
I'm not guessing, but I'm at Least hoping that Fire Hazard wins; if the Everday Losers win...well, it's going to be shit for everyone.

I loved the interaction with the rest of the band and sleepy Danny and Adam. That has to keep happening. ;)

Hmm, I do notice the character development of Danny in this chapter. Unlike Brynne and Fitzy, he doesn't really have a distinct personality yet - and I've been trying to figure it out - but he's getting there. :) I'm so excited to see how Danny and Adam act in the paintball game next chapter! XD
S.H. Marr chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
I think this is actually getting better, though I don't know if that's because the voice changed or not. I think it's fairly consistent, though. I get a better feel for that if I read things in quick succession. I do my best editing in marathons, too.

And I just now found out that this is connected to Jupiter and...Brian?'s story, so that's interesting.

I liked this chapter. I think it helped upgrade it from "We hate them, they hate us, but two of us love each other," thing. Now things are actually /going/ somewhere. And they kind of weren't before.
bekkzizii chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
I love this. I don't think that I've read a story like this, which is pretty awesome considering the fact that I stalk basically all of the slash fics on site.
I feel like mentioning the conflict in your story, so I'm going to. Bascially, I've read a couple stories on here that had no conflict in them. None. The couple got together and stayed together and were lovey dovey, there was no violence, no swearing no plot. It was a story of the two protagonists looking at each other, dancing around asking each other out and they were supposed to be grown men? Point is, the general idea for your story is perfect for conflict and conflict makes a story (for me).
(sorry that this is so long) I've noticed that the first person pov has a voice and that voice is masculine. It could potentially sound femimine, I don't know if you know what I mean but I feel like I'm reading this from a boy's perspective, which is awesome.
Can't wait for the next chapter :-)
Darkness Incarnated chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
I really like this! Please update soon!
chibikodo chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Gosh Adam and Danny are so schmoopy yet also goofy. Their friends are co cracked. :) This story makes me laugh. More please?
chibikodo chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Haha Oh man nothing like standing by your friends when they decide to do something crazy. :)
dizasterdeb chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Aunt Bailey is cool. Love the lighter touches in the story. I'm not a writer just an avid reader who only discovered you today. You rock.
72 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »