Reviews for Balance
DKMC chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I really liked this, and I'm looking forward to more. :) I agree that it is pretty short, but that just goes to show how good a writer you are- you've already managed to make me empathise with and feel for the main girl in a relatively short amount of text. Please don't stop writing this. :)
BareFootSummer chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
And you say you can't write? This short little prologue was beyond amazing. I literally felt chills go up my arms! One thing I will let you know is it's not called a morgue bag. Its called a body bag. But thats just one thing! Any how you're gonna make it out there one day! :DD
Hikaru-and-Kaoru chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
gurl. das good. dis be casey. hai. omn. i fainted too. omn. i like it. omn. write more or i'll take away ur drarry.
Malfunctioning Memory chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I think those phrases at the beginning would be a little jarring for a teenage guy too. Imagine telling one he's pregnant. You wouldn't happen to be a Supernatural fan would you? (I'm asking because Castiel)

Anyway, I think you need a little more practice on writing dramatic scenes. It also doesn't seem very realistic that the police would let her see all this.
shaniqua chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
this is real good my nigga but it's real short so this shit is an introduction or some shit you write more